• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 SEASON

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m quickly starting to hate Teryl Austin as much as I hate Matt Canada… but I think this has more to do with Tomlin

JPJ’s snap share has been doubling every week so even if he isn’t a starter, he’s clearly gaining more reps.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accurate.

qhawbuxozrtb1.jpg

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are going to cut Desmond King after playing 1 snap

And have signed Darius Rush off the Chiefs PS. He was a 5th round pick of the Colts this year. I actually like his potential a lot, and wanted him in the draft. He's a pure outside corner who needs to play man coverage, which is where he excels.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are going to cut Desmond King after playing 1 snap

And have signed Darius Rush off the Chiefs PS. He was a 5th round pick of the Colts this year. I actually like his potential a lot, and wanted him in the draft. He's a pure outside corner who needs to play man coverage, which is where he excels.
"Failed to make an impact" ... More like the coaches failed to give him the opportunity.

I too like Darius Rush.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe King was a shithead in the locker room? We've seen that scenario several times in recent years where guys we brought in got grumpy from jump and forced their way out.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe King was a shithead in the locker room? We've seen that scenario several times in recent years where guys we brought in got grumpy from jump and forced their way out.
I could see that. Had to be frustrated with his lack of playtime when the bums ahead of him were getting cooked on the regular.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another deep sigh.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broderick is better than Dan Moore at LT.

JPJr is better than Pat Pete at Outside Corner. Pat Pete hasn't been a good outside corner in a few years, but could be really good at Slot still.

Benton should be starting at DT.

Gunner should be cut. If he was actually a double agent trying to cause negative plays for the Steelers, what would he do differently?

Cole can't play OC on an island. The whole scheme of leaving him alone in the middle is fucking insane. He isn't that good to begin with, but they are hanging him out to dry every play. You are supposed to protect from the inside out. That is Football 101. Shortest fucking distance to the ball. This is why we see so much pressure up the middle collapsing the pockets, and the inability of our RB's to run inside consistently.

It's pretty fucking clear that we waste, miscoach, and misuse talent. Look at Dotson playing great power run RG in LA. This team needs an enema.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broderick is better than Dan Moore at LT.

JPJr is better than Pat Pete at Outside Corner. Pat Pete hasn't been a good outside corner in a few years, but could be really good at Slot still.

Benton should be starting at DT.

Gunner should be cut. If he was actually a double agent trying to cause negative plays for the Steelers, what would he do differently?

Cole can't play OC on an island. The whole scheme of leaving him alone in the middle is fucking insane. He isn't that good to begin with, but they are hanging him out to dry every play. You are supposed to protect from the inside out. That is Football 101. Shortest fucking distance to the ball. This is why we see so much pressure up the middle collapsing the pockets, and the inability of our RB's to run inside consistently.

It's pretty fucking clear that we waste, miscoach, and misuse talent. Look at Dotson playing great power run RG in LA. This team needs an enema.
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why wait until Friday before the weekend?