• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 New England Patriots Roster

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In My Opinion, You all have formally given up your right to any further complaints or negativity going forward as of today.

You've all played pigpile on the rabbit and have accepted the New England Patriots as the team it is going forward, you see things as bright as possible and I grant you all the highest spot and I will accept all the shit you throw at me if this team as it stands right now makes the playoffs or has a better than 6-11 finishing record.

Don't pad the deck and say, well Bill hasn't finished what he's doing yet. That's bullshit because I've have been talking about what is here now and not hoping and praying that Bill will pull a magic wand out of his ass.

Keep believing that Bill hasn't fallen five steps behind the rest of the league. Every team knows the direction and speed that the NFL has been moving over the past eight years and doormats of a few years ago have sped by the Patriots drafting and accumulating top notch players on both sides of the ball.

Whether you want to admit it or not, without Tom Brady Bill Belichick has been less than average.

Keep dumping on me if it makes you feel better, but five weeks from now when the Patriots are 0-4 I don't want read any of your bitchin' or excuse making.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In My Opinion, You all have formally given up your right to any further complaints or negativity going forward as of today.

You've all played pigpile on the rabbit and have accepted the New England Patriots as the team it is going forward, you see things as bright as possible and I grant you all the highest spot and I will accept all the shit you throw at me if this team as it stands right now makes the playoffs or has a better than 6-11 finishing record.

Don't pad the deck and say, well Bill hasn't finished what he's doing yet. That's bullshit because I've have been talking about what is here now and not hoping and praying that Bill will pull a magic wand out of his ass.

Keep believing that Bill hasn't fallen five steps behind the rest of the league. Every team knows the direction and speed that the NFL has been moving over the past eight years and doormats of a few years ago have sped by the Patriots drafting and accumulating top notch players on both sides of the ball.

Whether you want to admit it or not, without Tom Brady Bill Belichick has been less than average.

Keep dumping on me if it makes you feel better, but five weeks from now when the Patriots are 0-4 I don't want read any of your bitchin' or excuse making.
Does that mean you are forfeiting any right to celebrate any acomplishments?

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to think you were just stupid. Now I firmly believe you have Down syndrome.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this matter your opinion means less than zero. Who the hell do you think you are to dismiss our points of view? I'll tell you are no one.

What choice does anyone have but to accept this team? This is the team the coaches decided on. Your or anyone else pissing, moaning and whining about makse zero sense. This is the team and while we hope for the best you continue to choose to be negative, like it or not, and I have said this before about you, those are the actions of a fair weather fan.

Bill hasn't finished yet please not the recent QB signing where he completely got over on the Panthers.

You choose to ignore the fact teams need to rebuild, and the Pats needed to rebuild. Every person that follows the game knew the Pats were rebuilding and that we would not be the same. BB is widely considered the best coach in the NFL, you are writing him off because times are tough right now, again FAIR WEATHER FAN
We may be 0-4 in five weeks, but out schedule is considered one of the toughest in the NFL this year. So if we are not 0-4 you need to humble your FAIR WEATHER FAN ATTITUDE!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting side note:

Thursday's move comes with additional spice: Carolina traded up with New England to select Corral in the 2022 draft, giving the Patriots a 2022 fourth-round pick and a 2023 third-round selection in exchange for the 94th-overall pick. The fourth-round pick New England acquired was spent on Western Kentucky passer Bailey Zappe

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corral is 5/8" shorter than Mac. Has a much stronger arm and low and behold can actually run.

He's got a spot on the 53 man roster and you know that he is not going to mentor or have a back up mind set. He mentally going to strt competing for the starting job and will either push Mc to the next level or out tye door. Corral was Heisman finalist and Played for a big school at Mississippi next door to Mac.

All indications are that this is a BOB move. He has little or no use for Zappe and Corral is an ROP QB. It'll be interesting to see how quick he can grasp the Alabama Style offense that BOB has given back to Mac to make him comfortable. Corral's background notes iply that he's not the brightest bulb, but once the circuit has been made, he's a steady and bright light

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corral's background notes iply that he's not the brightest bulb, but once the circuit has been made, he's a steady and bright light
Did Carolina dump him because they don't like steady and bright?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this matter your opinion means less than zero. Who the hell do you think you are to dismiss our points of view? I'll tell you are no one.

What choice does anyone have but to accept this team? This is the team the coaches decided on. Your or anyone else pissing, moaning and whining about makse zero sense. This is the team and while we hope for the best you continue to choose to be negative, like it or not, and I have said this before about you, those are the actions of a fair weather fan.

Bill hasn't finished yet please not the recent QB signing where he completely got over on the Panthers.

You choose to ignore the fact teams need to rebuild, and the Pats needed to rebuild. Every person that follows the game knew the Pats were rebuilding and that we would not be the same. BB is widely considered the best coach in the NFL, you are writing him off because times are tough right now, again FAIR WEATHER FAN
We may be 0-4 in five weeks, but out schedule is considered one of the toughest in the NFL this year. So if we are not 0-4 you need to humble your FAIR WEATHER FAN ATTITUDE!

To @BigKen credit, he’s been a fair weather fan since 1959 when he and his dad drove to Oakland to watch the Patriots play.

My favorite part of his rant is that now Belichick is 5 steps behind every team/coach in the league. And they All know more about where the league is headed and Coach B has no clue. Maybe they should just fire him and hire some old Pop Warner League coach who sits in his Florida home and knows everything there is about coaching and football.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Carolina dump him because they don't like steady and bright?
Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

You and Charlie are the Laurel and Hardy failures of this forum.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it. Neither of you have ever once submitted anything factual or beneficial to any forum.

You both have devoted your miserable existence in an attempt to insult, demean or belittle me. I'm your Donald Trump. Other than making a childish response to something I write, neither of you have added a thing to this forum.

Life sucks, then you'll die.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've said it before and I'll repeat it. Neither of you have ever once submitted anything factual or beneficial to any forum.

You both have devoted your miserable existence in an attempt to insult, demean or belittle me. I'm your Donald Trump. Other than making a childish response to something I write, neither of you have added a thing to this forum.

If by factual and meaningful… do you mean correct? I’ve got thousands of them on here. And not one is incorrect or made up like 99% of your posts. If you can find one post of mine that is incorrect or not true please post it. I correct you daily on your wrong information.

Like I said many times… I will correct your false claims and wrong stats every time you are wrong. And that’s a lot.

Your life would be much better if you put me back on ignore.

Sincerely,

Hardy

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You post bullshit and @cheerupcharlie and I call you out (as do many others). That seems pretty beneficial.

If @cheerupcharlie and I post nothing beneficial, then why are our ratios of reactions to posts higher than yours?

The vast majority of my replies to you is the same benign humor I post back to others. YOU choose to read a deeper intent and others appreciate (not always) the light intent.

You, on the other hand, must have a miserable existence always having a need to either be better than others or superficially pair yourself with those you perceive are better than you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you repeat that? I nodded off.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting side note:

Thursday's move comes with additional spice: Carolina traded up with New England to select Corral in the 2022 draft, giving the Patriots a 2022 fourth-round pick and a 2023 third-round selection in exchange for the 94th-overall pick. The fourth-round pick New England acquired was spent on Western Kentucky passer Bailey Zappe
The 2023 selection was Marte Mapu!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3