• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Draft

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attached is a mock I completed at lunch with trades, a few in fact. This is done with the simulator BK posted. It's all for shits and giggles but I was bored so I did it. I could live with this b/c it addresses needs and we gain picks next year too.

2023 NFL User Mock Draft #1155407 | NFL Mock Draft Database

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started thinking, "where did he find time for this mock?" then I read your picks. It's early, thanks for the laugh!
All the cutting and pasting still took some time and there were a bunch of the same positions near the top that I needed to weed through too. All in hopes of providing some cheap laughs.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attached is a mock I completed at lunch with trades, a few in fact. This is done with the simulator BK posted. It's all for shits and giggles but I was bored so I did it. I could live with this b/c it addresses needs and we gain picks next year too.

2023 NFL User Mock Draft #1155407 | NFL Mock Draft Database
NEFS75's 1st Patriots Mock Draft 2023:

Round 1 - #14 – Jalen Carter Georgia · DT

Round 2 - #46 – Bryce Young Alabama · QB

Round 3 - #76 – Will Anderson Jr. Alabama · Edge

Round 4 – #104 – Tyree Wilson Texas Tech · Edge

Round 4 - #114 – Paris Johnson Jr. Ohio State · OT

Round 4 – Compensatory - Christian Gonzalez Oregon · CB

Round 5 – Compensatory – Broderick Jones Georgia · OT

Round 6 - #170 – Michael Mayer Notre Dame · TE

Round 6 - #173 – Joey Porter Jr. Penn State · CB · Junior

Round 6 - #178 - Jordan Addison USC · W

Round 7 – Compensatory – O'Cyrus Torrence Florida · OG

While we were both creating mocks for shits and giggles, I do agree your efforts were probably more productive.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we were both creating mocks for shits and giggles, I do agree your efforts were probably more productive.
Mehh the simulator makes offers and suggestions you can accept or decline. I do feel trades are worth it if you can set yourself up for aditional picks year after year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh the simulator makes offers and suggestions you can accept or decline. I do feel trades are worth it if you can set yourself up for aditional picks year after year.
The additional picks are only valuable if yoou get additional players that can make the team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The additional picks are only valuable if yoou get additional players that can make the team.
Well, I am pretty sure when teams draft their hope is all players selcted will make the team. Otherwise they could just throw names into a hat and hope for the best.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, but it also allows for some additional risk taking, knowing you have more players than can make the team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you bringing back Nick Folk and Jake Baiuley??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another mock.
I like a couple, Reb will like a couple.
Ken won't like any of them - they're too young!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again! Oh, shit!

I saw this the other day. Didn't like the Trey Parker pick in the 3rd round. Looking at his profile minus having 4.3 speed, meh. I think it's a stretch there.

Also saw a mock with NE taking Zay Flowers in the 2nd. The talent is there but I'm not sure I like using our 2nd on a WR.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this the other day. Didn't like the Trey Parker pick in the 3rd round. Looking at his profile minus having 4.3 speed, meh. I think it's a stretch there.

Also saw a mock with NE taking Zay Flowers in the 2nd. The talent is there but I'm not sure I like using our 2nd on a WR.
Most mock drafts are starting to post that Broderick Jones will fall to the Patriots. The question is, Will BB have him on the board at this spot and select him? Or will he do something (typical) that will have us all gnarling and grinding our teeth?

A bunch have BB taking two OTs. What will happen before the draft? Will BB snag an OT in free agency or possibly two and cut Trent Brown or move him to the right side? Or will Bill make McGlincey his primary target for the right side and keep TB on the left and then draft for the future?

I love the mocks because they open a million possibilities. The hilarity starts to take place after the changes caused by free agent signings of the first week.

I like Zay Flowers but he's an official 5'9" tall and 185 lbs. Mac needs bigger targets who can leap thirty six inches and snag a pass eleven feet off the turf.

I agree with you about Parker. He doesn't have the qualities of a Cedric Tillman or even Rome Odunze (6'3") from Washington who would be a weird 3rd round pick. I think Bill will go defense in the 3rd for a CB or Safety maybe even a LB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most mock drafts are starting to post that Broderick Jones will fall to the Patriots. The question is, Will BB have him on the board at this spot and select him? Or will he do something (typical) that will have us all gnarling and grinding our teeth?

A bunch have BB taking two OTs. What will happen before the draft? Will BB snag an OT in free agency or possibly two and cut Trent Brown or move him to the right side? Or will Bill make McGlincey his primary target for the right side and keep TB on the left and then draft for the future?

I love the mocks because they open a million possibilities. The hilarity starts to take place after the changes caused by free agent signings of the first week.

I like Zay Flowers but he's an official 5'9" tall and 185 lbs. Mac needs bigger targets who can leap thirty six inches and snag a pass eleven feet off the turf.

I agree with you about Parker. He doesn't have the qualities of a Cedric Tillman or even Rome Odunze (6'3") from Washington who would be a weird 3rd round pick. I think Bill will go defense in the 3rd for a CB or Safety maybe even a LB.
Wow that's a lot to reply to.

I do see BB taking two OL in the draft regardless of whether or not he does anything in FA to address that issue. Can never have enough OL.

I'm sure BB will be having us all scratching our heads. Why not he does every year. Most of the time it pays off. Let's hope it does again.