• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Season

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep watching our offense the last 2 years, that's what we will have next year. Canada is coming back.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else wonder what our season would've looked like had we actually planned for Big Ben's retirement by drafting a QB earlier in the draft, instead of the 3rd or 4th around and developing them and having them learn the playbook instead of throwing a rookie QB to the wolves?

Playoffs Teams that drafted their QB between 2017 and 2021:
Kansas City Chiefs - Mahomes (2017)
Buffalo Bills - Allen (2018)
New York Giants - Jones (2019)
Cincinnati Bengals - Burrow (2020)
Los Angeles Charters - Herbert (2020)
Miami Dolphins - Tagovailoa (2020)
Philadelphia Eagles - Hurts (2020)
Jacksonville Jaguars - Lawrence (2021)

Man was a year 2022 would've been if our front office has some decent foresight.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else wonder what our season would've looked like had we actually planned for Big Ben's retirement by drafting a QB earlier in the draft, instead of the 3rd or 4th around and developing them and having them learn the playbook instead of throwing a rookie QB to the wolves?

Playoffs Teams that drafted their QB between 2017 and 2021:
Kansas City Chiefs - Mahomes (2017)
Buffalo Bills - Allen (2018)
New York Giants - Jones (2019)
Cincinnati Bengals - Burrow (2020)
Los Angeles Charters - Herbert (2020)
Miami Dolphins - Tagovailoa (2020)
Philadelphia Eagles - Hurts (2020)
Jacksonville Jaguars - Lawrence (2021)

Man was a year 2022 would've been if our front office has some decent foresight.
Realistically they only had a shot at Hurts. TBH I thought for sure they were going to draft him.

One of the problems with having a defensive-minded HC, and also bein spoiled for 18 years with Ben. Outside of Belichick the last 5 HCs to win the SB have been offensive-minded HCs. The league has changed so much & continues to do so. Defensive minded coaches are being phased out of the game since all the rules favor the offenses.

Not sayin I want Tomlin gone. I think he has done an admirable job transitioning the offense to life after Ben without drastically mortgaging their future. My biggest gripe (aside from his coordinator choices) is that they have largely been ignoring the decline of the OL since 2019. Had they rebuilt the trenches the right way they could have made Ben's swan song more worthwhile. Hell they may have even squeezed more life out of him.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically they only had a shot at Hurts. TBH I thought for sure they were going to draft him.

One of the problems with having a defensive-minded HC, and also bein spoiled for 18 years with Ben. Outside of Belichick the last 5 HCs to win the SB have been offensive-minded HCs. The league has changed so much & continues to do so. Defensive minded coaches are being phased out of the game since all the rules favor the offenses.

Not sayin I want Tomlin gone. I think he has done an admirable job transitioning the offense to life after Ben without drastically mortgaging their future. My biggest gripe (aside from his coordinator choices) is that they have largely been ignoring the decline of the OL since 2019. Had they rebuilt the trenches the right way they could have made Ben's swan song more worthwhile. Hell they may have even squeezed more life out of him.
I'm not saying I want Tomlin gone either, but something drastic has to change. I would've much rather we gone in and gotten a top 15 draft pick this season instead of being a cock tease with the playoffs again lol.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 100%, the only one they had a shot at was Hurts because he was still there in the 2nd round.....they were never moving that far up in the draft for the premier ones which were miles from their draft slots......and I'm not a big Danny Dimes fan also.....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%, the only one they had a shot at was Hurts because he was still there in the 2nd round.....they were never moving that far up in the draft for the premier ones which were miles from their draft slots......and I'm not a big Danny Dimes fan also.....
I'm not saying we should've traded up to get them, all I'm saying is drafting early and giving them time to develop seems to be the formula for winning football these days. So, with that theory, we should be back to Big Ben style success in 1-2 years!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me remaining liquid and adjusting to new info… And with that I might have to change my tune on KENNY PICKETT I was NOT expecting to find this when prepping for our latest pod ep BUT Weeks 12-18 Pickett was: (Min 50 dropbacks)

1st in PFF passing grade

4th in Big Time Throw rate

1st in PFF’s Deep passing grade

7th in EPA per play

Always be willing to adjust and don’t stay married to your priors. This is the way.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me remaining liquid and adjusting to new info… And with that I might have to change my tune on KENNY PICKETT I was NOT expecting to find this when prepping for our latest pod ep BUT Weeks 12-18 Pickett was: (Min 50 dropbacks)

1st in PFF passing grade

4th in Big Time Throw rate

1st in PFF’s Deep passing grade

7th in EPA per play

Always be willing to adjust and don’t stay married to your priors. This is the way.

Let folks keep sleeping on Kenny. Hes hust chugging cold ones and working.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let folks keep sleeping on Kenny. Hes hust chugging cold ones and working.
Nfl Draft Football GIF by SportsManias