• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not like that he was tagged so if they cave,it will be another mistake. I would let him hold out
I don't think he'll hold out, because it keeps him in the same boat next season. If he plays and plays well he can push his salary up, off of the 2nd tag, or be a FA.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate taking the side of "management " but needing to see another season before doing something long term is an absolute must do.

I see a guy who can't or won't block while well over 50% of his catches were schemed open.
hopefully our rookie or other newbies shows up & we can avoid a big contract next year.
My hope is we just stick with the one year & go from there as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate taking the side of "management " but needing to see another season before doing something long term is an absolute must do.

I see a guy who can't or won't block while well over 50% of his catches were schemed open.
If some team wants to make him highest paid TE then let him walk after the season . We need the money for higher priority,Diggs,Parsons,Lamb.. I like ths Wisconsin TE

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultz is at camp.

I got a feeling that Schultz plays under the tag and then is gone next season. Or maybe I am hoping. He is just not worth the money. He sucks at blocking. He is a good receiver though. Ferguson would be a good cheap replacement. They need to use Schults money on the lines.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Defense is going to be better than last season. A lot of speed all over this defense. They got some safeties finally. Quinn knows how to put players in position to do damage and speed kills in the NFL. I expect to see another defender come out of nowhere and emerge like Kearse did.

I think the "experts" are wrong for the most part when it comes all those players lost.

Cee Dee Lamb,Gallup and Tolbert is a good trio. Tolbert is going to ball.

I kind of think they traded Coop because they are going to finally commit to 12 personell and more 2 back sets. The offense was way too predictable lining up those 3 receivers all the time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling that Schultz plays under the tag and then is gone next season. Or maybe I am hoping. He is just not worth the money. He sucks at blocking. He is a good receiver though. Ferguson would be a good cheap replacement. They need to use Schults money on the lines.
Agree, Shultz is very good but not franchise $$$ good.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, I have only a judgement of his size and his reputation of being a hard worker. I prefer TE's with oline mentality more so than what Schultz shows.
I think Ferguson could develop,but only if Schultz eventually leaves. This team is real good at drafting TE,claiming they are going to use 12 personell, then never do it. The Fasano and Bennet picks were wastes. at least in this case they used a 4th. I think Ferguson can be a #1 TE and red zone threat.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ferguson could develop,but only if Schultz eventually leaves. This team is real good at drafting TE,claiming they are going to use 12 personell, then never do it. The Fasano and Bennet picks were wastes. at least in this case they used a 4th. I think Ferguson can be a #1 TE and red zone threat.
I believe this is Shultz' last year here. We wont go back to back tags on a TE. We wont pay the amount he will think he is worth at ends year either.
So hopefully one of our guys from this season can groom into our starter for next year.