• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are now being very creative in your not veiled criticisms of Dak…
Not veiled. Cooper allegedly said his peace about Dak and he is now in Cleveland with a QB who many feel is stronger and Gregory now is with a Super Bowl winning and former MVP. We have a good NFL QB. Hope he continues to improve against good teams. He will miss Cooper.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Collins to Cincy. Could work out well for both.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not veiled. Cooper allegedly said his peace about Dak and he is now in Cleveland with a QB who many feel is stronger and Gregory now is with a Super Bowl winning and former MVP. We have a good NFL QB. Hope he continues to improve against good teams. He will miss Cooper.
Gregory is a manic depressive moron who has wasted his potential and at this point I’m fine he is gone because for a few million a year he was worth the hope and the let downs and suspensions didn’t hurt but at $14M per year I don’t know if that is smart. Cooper’s Departure from Dallas was determined the day he signed that contract and I think most have been saying that for years based on the structure. Had nothing to do with Dak. As far as Wilson goes, he wasn't good last year but I think he is still elite. Much better than Dak as long as last year was an aberration.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be argued that Gregory could be out of the league if not for the Cowboys. Cowboy kept welcoming him back with open arms. Not many teams would do that. I also think that Broncos were one of very few teams trying to sign Gregory and will not be laughing when the dust settles. I dont wish Gregory well and he gets a middle finger from me. Why the hell should any team "trust" Gregory after the number of times he was suspended? Then when Gregory was not suspended he was always missing games due to injury. Fuck him

He done me wrong but I still like Smoke.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer me this Cowboys fans who would hire Jerry Jones as a GM or Stephen in any capacity in management on the other 31 NFL Teams.
My Answer is zero based on the last 26 years with a fluke Raiders hire always a wild hair possibly.
Washington. Definitely Washington.

Ehh everytime a big time player is released, they ALWAYS linked to the Dallas Cowboys one way or another whether we need him or not. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington. Definitely Washington.

Ehh everytime a big time player is released, they ALWAYS linked to the Dallas Cowboys one way or another whether we need him or not. I’ll believe it when I see it.
See post #308

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to have Kearse back. If the Cowboys sign ZSmith, their defense will be more talented than last year. If they sign Wagner or Honey Badger, it'll be scary. Draft a couple of early OL and a WR and they are loaded

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Great to have Kearse back. If the Cowboys sign ZSmith, their defense will be more talented than last year. If they sign Wagner or Honey Badger, it'll be scary. Draft a couple of early OL and a WR and they are loaded
Dallas needs to address the warts we had last year which was teams being able to run against us. Kearse played really well. 2 years at 5 million per is good. Big raise.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see Jerry doing this and it's strange he's still available, BUT, Wagner far and away is my pick

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Wagner is a must.
Only if they take the proper approach, which seems most unlikely.

they dusted down the cap and the mission should be building a power 5 type defense, if not better if done right.
Fuckers are more interested in offense and most likely that includes stupid ass fantasy exposure.

Stephen has way too much say. KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD and win some playoff games. The object should be winning playoff games and advancing like the better part of the first 35 years

LOL Saints dusted 110M from their cap... two years in a row.
The freaking Rams? LOL