• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gOOD ON YOU! i CAME ON HERE TO POST THIS!

i WOULD SAY HIS CAREER IS DONE....OOPS, CAPS LOCK....

I could try and fix my caps lock mistake, but, would Harry?

Good on you, I came on here to post this!!

I would say his career is done. He has not done anything to show he is a value to any team, and he is not even willing to put in any effort to disprove that belief.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say his career is done. He has not done anything to show he is a value to any team, and he is not even willing to put in any effort to disprove that belief.
LOL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you ever failed? Failing is a very tough thing to go through until you learn to grow through!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that BB is not keeping injured or hampered guys around unless they have performed in the past. He's cut guys this year and now the roster is at 83-84 when there are 90 slots. BB said that there is no need to have players on the roster that will not play, make the PS or participate in camp. Sounds like Bill isn't going to waste time on longshots or extreme projects.

I've begun cancelling all of the TV shows locally and televised podcasts like Curran and Perry. Will be cancelling cable Tuesday. Amazing how much stuff that's available up here regarding the Patriots. AND worse, how much crap I actually watch because I'm such a die hard fan. I just hope that the withdrawl doesn't start me drinking again out of boredom. Guess I'll have to take up golf again.
Maybe he should stop drafting injured reclamation projects?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem being an alcoholic. One leads to two, to three. It's a disease, that has a mind of it's own.

I hated waking up with someone standing on my tongue.
Yeah I heat that BS all the time and don't buy it. It's a disease, BS it's a choice the disease is bad choices which people have control over, the disease is weakness not alcohol.

JMHO

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I heat that BS all the time and don't buy it. It's a disease, BS it's a choice the disease is bad choices which people have control over, the disease is weakness not alcohol.

JMHO
You're either mis-informed or have zero idea what alcoholism is. One chemical. alcohol, affects a body chemical in many people. That chemical or whatever affects the brain. It has nothing to do with strength or weakness. It becomes a response like breathing, blinking or urinating. The strength is in the suffering trying to break the cycle, because that starts in the source. The brain. If you've never experienced it, you don't have a clue as to the agonistic pain not to feed that beast. The longer you go without, the easier it is to turn away or ignore. The greatest risk is taking a drink and not being able to control what it does once it enters your body.

Others never feel any effect at all. I choose not to drink because I know the potential effect it has on me. Because I was able to quit 52 years ago doesn't make me any better or any worse than anyone else who suffers the same or similar effects from consuming alcohol.

Pretty easy to belittle something you have no experience dealing with.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're either mis-informed or have zero idea what alcoholism is. One chemical. alcohol, affects a body chemical in many people. That chemical or whatever affects the brain. It has nothing to do with strength or weakness. It becomes a response like breathing, blinking or urinating. The strength is in the suffering trying to break the cycle, because that starts in the source. The brain. If you've never experienced it, you don't have a clue as to the agonistic pain not to feed that beast. The longer you go without, the easier it is to turn away or ignore. The greatest risk is taking a drink and not being able to control what it does once it enters your body.

Others never feel any effect at all. I choose not to drink because I know the potential effect it has on me. Because I was able to quit 52 years ago doesn't make me any better or any worse than anyone else who suffers the same or similar effects from consuming alcohol.

Pretty easy to belittle something you have no experience dealing with.
And I think that is a rash of shit. People choose to drink, smoke, take drugs, gamble then when the shit hits the fan look to shift the responsibilities of their decisions. Hell I read where gambling is now considered a disease how it's a disease and not a choice makes zero sense. I am of the opinion that extreme liberal minded medical professionals labeled these things a disease in order to fund treatment at the tax payers expense. In the end these are personal choices much like obesity is to eating improperly. I am overweight but blame only myself for my bad choices and my weaknesses. I think calling personal choices a disease is a cop out.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in other news

Patriots RB James White (hip) was cleared for on-field drills at offseason workouts.​

This puts White ahead of schedule in his recovery from October surgery. The Patriots may hold White out of full-squad workouts next week, but he's on track to be fully cleared for training camp

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boston Sports Journal's Greg Bedard reports there's a "high-level of concern" about what's going on with the Patriots' offense.​

Patriots players have been "alarmed" with what they've seen from the team's offensive coaching staff and lack of direction on offense, according to Bedard. The Patriots haven't named an offensive coordinator since Josh McDaniels' departure, with the expectation Joe Judge or ex-Lions HC Matt Patricia will be the offensive play caller. Neither coach is known for offense. Judge's background is in special teams while Patricia's is in defense. Judge, a former college quarterback that spent 2019 as the Patriots' WR coach, is the likely favorite for the role. Judge said at the team's minicamp he plans to work closely with second-year QB Mac Jones.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boston Sports Journal's Greg Bedard reports there's a "high-level of concern" about what's going on with the Patriots' offense.​

Patriots players have been "alarmed" with what they've seen from the team's offensive coaching staff and lack of direction on offense, according to Bedard. The Patriots haven't named an offensive coordinator since Josh McDaniels' departure, with the expectation Joe Judge or ex-Lions HC Matt Patricia will be the offensive play caller. Neither coach is known for offense. Judge's background is in special teams while Patricia's is in defense. Judge, a former college quarterback that spent 2019 as the Patriots' WR coach, is the likely favorite for the role. Judge said at the team's minicamp he plans to work closely with second-year QB Mac Jones.
Again, more 'click' bait.

Hey Bedard. Name the player(s). If you're going to say Patriots players are alarmed. Name them. Or are they afraid that they could be on the scrap heap or BB's dog house? Pretty serious shit. "from what they've seen"? What have they seen in a three day mini-camp for rookies? "Lack of direction on offense"? They've committed the Patriots playbook to memeory and have issue with the direction of the offense?

Again, the Boston media doesn't have anything to write about and people are paying more attention to the lack of baby formula, high prices in the grocery store and price gouging at the gas pumps. That and newspapers cost three dollars for thirty pages of ads and nothing of substance.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think that is a rash of shit. People choose to drink, smoke, take drugs, gamble then when the shit hits the fan look to shift the responsibilities of their decisions. Hell I read where gambling is now considered a disease how it's a disease and not a choice makes zero sense. I am of the opinion that extreme liberal minded medical professionals labeled these things a disease in order to fund treatment at the tax payers expense. In the end these are personal choices much like obesity is to eating improperly. I am overweight but blame only myself for my bad choices and my weaknesses. I think calling personal choices a disease is a cop out.

I choose to disagree, especially about alcohol.
I think the answer lies somewhere between. BK, why did you stop? Because you had a choice to let things get worse or make them better. I don't think YR is saying abstinence where necessary is an easy choice, just that it IS a choice that many for go.

Smoking is a great example. What positive comes from smoking? None other than the chance to grab smoking breaks at work. What positives come from not smoking? Only improved health, better finances, better breath, etc.... Why do people choose to smoke? Because once addicted it's difficult to not choose to continue. Many, many people quit which means quitting is attainable yet many just continue to smoke.