• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots getting impatient with our backup tight ends?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..yes, but...part of me would like to see him carry the Raiders deep into the playoffs then lose a close game to the Pats, but I'll never want to see the Pats lose.
I don't want to see the Pats lose I want to see BB be wrong. He's a pompous ass most of the time

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a pompous ass most of the time, but he's usually right.
I don't know not sure how you can really judge right and wrong in this scenario. He got sit lucky with TB12, now there is no telling how much success either of them would have had without the other.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarret and a seventh for a sixth.

It would be bittersweet to see him have success in Vegas.
And you all thought I was crazy.

He'll be Carr's clipboard carrier to start, but Josh just might have a future plan.

His value wasn't very high with BB if he was willing to take a sixth and give him up with a seventh rounder. You know that Zappe is going to get a shot in camp, but I think he'll be the new Edelman by the end of the 2022 season..

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'll be Carr's clipboard carrier to start, but Josh just might have a future plan.

His value wasn't very high with BB if he was willing to take a sixth and give him up with a seventh rounder. You know that Zappe is going to get a shot in camp, but I think he'll be the new Edelman by the end of the 2022 season..
How exactly did "WE ALL" think you were crazy and what makes you think you are not?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady's "heir apparent" who couldn't beat out Cam Newton for the starting gig and then gets traded for a bag of 3 day old popcorn has a future as anything other than a clipboard holder?

Sorry. You were wrong then and remain so. His value to the Raiders is teaching Carr Josh's system and that's it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know not sure how you can really judge right and wrong in this scenario. He got sit lucky with TB12, now there is no telling how much success either of them would have had without the other.

Yes. He got lucky with Brady. But Brady was not ready to take over the NFL stat book when he was drafted. If he was, he would have been drafted way sooner. By Bill or someone else.
Bill can not draft a WR but damn he has drafted some QB's.
2000 - Brady - GOAT
2002 - Davey - Ehh
2003 - Kingsbury - Future Winning College and NFL Head Coach
2005 - Cassell - 14 year career as a starter, Pro bowl and Come Back Player of the Year
2007 - Gutierrez - Undrafted...Ehh
2008 - O'Connell - Ehh
2009 - Brian Hoyer -Starter for how many teams? Not a pro bowler but back and STILL with the Pats
2010 - Robinson - Ehh
2011 - Mallett - Arm of a howitzer. Not much smarter that the iron that howitzer was cast from...But he did play and start for 3 teams.
2014 - Garoppolo - Starter for NE and SF. HUGE payday and a trip to the SB.
2016 - Brissett - 6 years and a starter at two stops.
2018 - Etling -Ehh
2019 - Stidham - We'll see.
2021 - Jones - One of the best rookie campaigns ever
2022 - Zappe - Immensely accurate. We'll see.

While not all are home runs, this list shows the level of success Bill has had choosing QB's. Kingsbury, Cassell, Hoyer, Mallett, Garoppolo, Brissett And Jones are all better than the QB's some teams have had in the 22 years since Brady was drafted. Combined? No other team has had this much success with QB's. Hell, the Jets and Bills wish they could have had a few of these guys. Fitztragic and Dirty Sanchez were the best on only QB's deserving mention they could put on the field.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No BK...We all KNOW you're crazy.

But not because you thought Skippy would trade for Stiddy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He got lucky with Brady. But Brady was not ready to take over the NFL stat book when he was drafted. If he was, he would have been drafted way sooner. By Bill or someone else.
Bill can not draft a WR but damn he has drafted some QB's.
2000 - Brady - GOAT
2002 - Davey - Ehh
2003 - Kingsbury - Future Winning College and NFL Head Coach
2005 - Cassell - 14 year career as a starter, Pro bowl and Come Back Player of the Year
2007 - Gutierrez - Undrafted...Ehh
2008 - O'Connell - Ehh
2009 - Brian Hoyer -Starter for how many teams? Not a pro bowler but back and STILL with the Pats
2010 - Robinson - Ehh
2011 - Mallett - Arm of a howitzer. Not much smarter that the iron that howitzer was cast from...But he did play and start for 3 teams.
2014 - Garoppolo - Starter for NE and SF. HUGE payday and a trip to the SB.
2016 - Brissett - 6 years and a starter at two stops.
2018 - Etling -Ehh
2019 - Stidham - We'll see.
2021 - Jones - One of the best rookie campaigns ever
2022 - Zappe - Immensely accurate. We'll see.

While not all are home runs, this list shows the level of success Bill has had choosing QB's. Kingsbury, Cassell, Hoyer, Mallett, Garoppolo, Brissett And Jones are all better than the QB's some teams have had in the 22 years since Brady was drafted. Combined? No other team has had this much success with QB's. Hell, the Jets and Bills wish they could have had a few of these guys. Fitztragic and Dirty Sanchez were the best on only QB's deserving mention they could put on the field.
Faster than Tyreek Hill!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots waived QB D'Eriq King.​

King joined the Patriots as a UDFA following the draft. He was expected to be used in a variety of ways, but the Pats likely couldn't create a large enough role for him to justify a roster spot. King could wind up on New England's practice squad as a developmental player.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

King joined the Patriots as a UDFA following the draft. He was expected to be used in a variety of ways, but the Pats likely couldn't create a large enough role for him to justify a roster spot. King could wind up on New England's practice squad as a developmental player.
I find it hard to believe they have room on the practice squad if they don't have room in training camp.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. I thought he was the next Edelman?
Thats what a lot of people assumed to include me. Not that he would be the next Jules but that might be what they try to do with him

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait. I thought he was the next Edelman?

Thats what a lot of people assumed to include me. Not that he would be the next Jules but that might be what they try to do with him
They've seen him play and workout. There's no word he failed a physical or presented another concern about being or staying on the field. There's more to this story... Maybe he wants more money than others?