• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people former players, media guys, coaches are thinking BB lost it and this draft is the worst of any team this year

I've heard it all, of course, but there's more than just BB in the room making the decisions. Honestly, if it weren't for the Pats taking Strange in the first round would we be hearing all the negative chatter? Possible but I don't think so.

Other players taken by BB in the first round and universally condemned by the talking heads:

Vince Wilfork 1st round
Logan Mankins 1st round
Nate Solder 1st round

Matt Light 2nd round but was deemed a bad pick

I'm sticking by the Pats and their decision making. Other than the Cam Newton year the team has been competitive and I'd argue that damn near any QB would've given us a better record than Cam.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard it all, of course, but there's more than just BB in the room making the decisions. Honestly, if it weren't for the Pats taking Strange in the first round would we be hearing all the negative chatter? Possible but I don't think so.

Other players taken by BB in the first round and universally condemned by the talking heads:

Vince Wilfork 1st round
Logan Mankins 1st round
Nate Solder 1st round

I'm sticking by the Pats and their decision making. Other than the Cam Newton year the team has been competitive and I'd argue that damn near any QB would've given us a better record than Cam.
Well a lot think Thornton was a reach has to small a hand and it to thin. I hope the Pats prove them all wrong

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope I don't have to eat my words here but it's hard to imagine a bigger bust than Harry at this point, assuming the recently drafted players don't get a career ending injury prior to the season.
Bethel Johnson.
39 rec for 606 yards and 4 TD's has got to be his equal.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vince Wilfork 1st round
Logan Mankins 1st round
Nate Solder 1st round

Vick would have been a better choice. Was he employed two years ago?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people former players, media guys, coaches are thinking BB lost it and this draft is the worst of any team this year
It's funny.
I actually like the draft.
A nasty O lineman, the fastest WR in the draft with good hands, the fastest RB in the draft with good hands, An absolute dynamo at CB/WR/KR/PR/Gunner and a few other guys with a lot of potential.

I feel good about it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny.
I actually like the draft.
A nasty O lineman, the fastest WR in the draft with good hands, the fastest RB in the draft with good hands, An absolute dynamo at CB/WR/KR/PR/Gunner and a few other guys with a lot of potential.

I feel good about it.
I fell okay about it, not sure about good yet. I want to feel good, I want to feel all warm and fuzzy but that's not the vibe I get. My inner homer is all " Yeah Dude it's all good" but my inner spirit is like " Calm the F down this may not be what you think it is"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I standing at the front of the line. I've been very critical of Belichick.

He frustrates the hell out of me because the will walk a different path without any explanation at all. That cause the media to start going crazy, but I admit, it makes me nutzo too. Like not naming an OC or DC. I cringe at the thought of a man nearly my age taking on so much when it's not necessary.

Then I defend him to the death because I see all of the logic in what he did in the draft, knowing he's not crazy because I saw the draft boards in person and understand the way that the man thinks about drafting college football players. Then I remember a thing he said around 2005. "No one, no matter how long they've been in this league, can guarantee that any player drafted will ever be playing on that field every Sunday. This year or in ten years."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James White i "I still have a little ways to go"
Hip surgery can be significant - especially a prolapse (dislocation)

We drafted 2 rookie RB's and one at least looks like he can fill James shoes?
James has only $500k guaranteed. Any chance we cut him "one year too early?"

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope they find a way to keep him but I had a "minor" hip dislocation way back and it's never been the same.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope James White retires a Patriot and does not get cut this year. Maybe limit his playing time and let him coach up the young guys since he's not expensive.

First ballot into the Patriots Hall of Fame.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I standing at the front of the line. I've been very critical of Belichick.

He frustrates the hell out of me because the will walk a different path without any explanation at all. That cause the media to start going crazy, but I admit, it makes me nutzo too. Like not naming an OC or DC. I cringe at the thought of a man nearly my age taking on so much when it's not necessary.

Then I defend him to the death because I see all of the logic in what he did in the draft, knowing he's not crazy because I saw the draft boards in person and understand the way that the man thinks about drafting college football players. Then I remember a thing he said around 2005. "No one, no matter how long they've been in this league, can guarantee that any player drafted will ever be playing on that field every Sunday. This year or in ten years."
Who is sucking BB's dick now?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope James White retires a Patriot and does not get cut this year. Maybe limit his playing time and let him coach up the young guys since he's not expensive.

First ballot into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
Maybe he can practice taking handoff's from Stidham on the sidelines?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or convince him to retire?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen this dude play and his salary is pretty high but he did play for Judge and he's supposed to be good. Any chance he ends up in NE?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen this dude play and his salary is pretty high but he did play for Judge and he's supposed to be good. Any chance he ends up in NE?

He'd be a nice addition but I think he'll get better offers that NE can't/won't match.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so. BB loaded the position in the offseason. Drafted two or three, Peppers, Butler