• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's is another GM Pelinka deal moving forward with the Ham agenda!! I hope Jamal takes it!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch Mare of Eastown?

I feel bad for the casts of True Detective Season 2 and 3.

They weren't bad.

They just cold not live up to the greatness of Season 1.
I did watch Mare of Eastown. Wasn't it limited? just the one season?

yah you are prob right about true detective- after season 1 literally anything is a let down.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it? I fucking hate Russell Westbrook as a player, especially for the Lakers. But I am NOT giving up 2 draft picks for fucking Buddy Hield and Myles Turner. That move does what, get them from 9 seed to the 7th? I'd rather eat another season with Westbrook or punt it until the deadline and see if the price lowers. They should trade both picks for Kyrie. Anything else is just giving up assets for minimal gain.

You aren’t giving up 2 picks for Hield and Turner.

You are also paying to move Russ which is 100% necessary.

And healthy LeBron + AD with fitting pieces is a lot better than a 7 seed.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it? I fucking hate Russell Westbrook as a player, especially for the Lakers. But I am NOT giving up 2 draft picks for fucking Buddy Hield and Myles Turner. That move does what, get them from 9 seed to the 7th? I'd rather eat another season with Westbrook or punt it until the deadline and see if the price lowers. They should trade both picks for Kyrie. Anything else is just giving up assets for minimal gain.
LOL at a 7 seed. If AD and James stay healthy with Hield and Turner plus company.....they are a 3 or 4 seed in the WC. It's a better fit than a mental case Irving IMO.

Rob Lowe needs to do the fucking deal like yesterday.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the discussion on shows:
If you’re a fan of The Godfather Paramount + has “The Offer” it’s the true story of the making of The Godfather told through the eyes of producer Al Ruddy. My wife and I have been together for 23 years and in all the time I have been begging for her to watch The Godfather with me. This series was so good she had to watch it with me and then ate her crow and owned that she was foolish for writing it off as just another Mafia movie.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Diners, driveins and dives guy, Man vs Food.....big surprise to regulars on here I am sure. LOL.

Watch Law and Order SVU, Snapped, Dateline, that's about it. Last night watched a few episodes of Married at first sight with the wife.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West is way too good to automatically assume the lakers would be a 3 or 4 seed. Warriors and Suns are a top 3 lock. Clippers with Kawhi back should finish top 4. I didnt get around to mentioning Memphis or Denver yet either so yeah far from a top 4 lock if they get hield and turner

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West is way too good to automatically assume the lakers would be a 3 or 4 seed. Warriors and Suns are a top 3 lock. Clippers with Kawhi back should finish top 4. I didnt get around to mentioning Memphis or Denver yet either so yeah far from a top 4 lock if they get hield and turner
Denver was already getting better with Murray and MPJ due to come back. On top of that, they had a sneaky good off season rounding out their roster. Denver, for me, is that team with the potential to be the highest riser in the NBA. 6th seed last year, I could see them becoming a top 3 seed this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I somewhat agree.

I disagree that they would be a 7th seed, but it also wouldn't make them the strong title contenders that an engaged Kyrie would.

I agree though that giving up two 1st rounders may be too much for Hield and Turner. While I am a fan of going all in because of Lebron, he's not likely to be around 4-5 more years even if he wants to be. Those 2 draft picks, combined with cap room could go a long way towards re-tooling around AD as early as next off-season.

Also to be considered is that, as the season plays out, there will be teams looking for trades, so they may be able to get something better during the season. Especially if Ham really does have a way to make Westbrook work. For example, if they haven't already traded them, Indy may decide to take the Lakers offer...or if the Nets blow up, maybe they become desperate to move Kyrie?

I am getting a kick out of all the non-Lakers fans being so concerned though. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somewhat agree.

I disagree that they would be a 7th seed, but it also wouldn't make them the strong title contenders that an engaged Kyrie would.

I agree though that giving up two 1st rounders may be too much for Hield and Turner. While I am a fan of going all in because of Lebron, he's not likely to be around 4-5 more years even if he wants to be. Those 2 draft picks, combined with cap room could go a long way towards re-tooling around AD as early as next off-season.

Also to be considered is that, as the season plays out, there will be teams looking for trades, so they may be able to get something better during the season. Especially if Ham really does have a way to make Westbrook work. For example, if they haven't already traded them, Indy may decide to take the Lakers offer...or if the Nets blow up, maybe they become desperate to move Kyrie?

I am getting a kick out of all the non-Lakers fans being so concerned though. lol
Yeah....they going HAM.

LOL.