• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason is you can't coach height/wingspan. He's got the body to be good.
His wingspan is ridiculous.

* 7'6 *

That's one of the reasons I'm so enamored with Jalen Williams from Santa Clara.

On the CBS mock draft show, they said they measured Jalen 12 times at the combine because they thought he, his agent and Santa Clara exaggerated his wingspan.

They weren't.

6'7 point forward with a 7'2 wingspan.

Yeah, you can't teach that.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* 7'6 *

On the CBS mock draft show, they said they measured Jalen 12 times at the combine because they thought he, his agent and Santa Clara exaggerated his wingspan.

They weren't.

Hmmmm… Never heard of him. Those intangibles are interesting.

Looking up!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, full stop here.

Who on this site does this crap?

Every other week one of you is posting some rumor breaking down how the Lakers could trade Russ for Ben Simmons, or Kyrie, or Beal or whoever.

It is usually followed by “this isn’t very likely”

But damn man.

Westbrook is one of the worst contracts in the entire NBA. It isn’t just unlikely that he gets flipped for an all NBA caliber player, it is delusional.

Who else does this besides Laker fans?

Only people who have zero rational concept of player trade value. People like Hurricane. And you are damn sure better than that.

But if you Laker people keep spamming the thread with BS Laker fantasy trades, you are going to called out every time.

I feel personally attacked. I need an adult

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really?!?

Lmfao
And I quote…

“my message to that white bastard Trojan the moderator.”

"You guys never gave me a chance here. You're a worthless piece of shit. If I saw you in real life I would beat the living hell out of you. Delete my account you white fucking dork. Go watch your own sports like golf and baseball, you don't know shit about the black sports. Hasn't been a full white American nba star since 1988 you're a JOKE"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad.

I think I blacked the fuck out the last 2 pages of that debate...lol

If this is really on the table, and it makes sense if the Bridge's rumors are believed, would you do it?

It mucks up your cap for nest Season.

But, if Rozier can thrive next to Ball, gotta think he'd fit even better with Lebron.

Westbrook for Hayward and Scary Terry...Haywards injury history scares me...but yeah, I'd do it. If he can stay healthy, Hayward goes a long to solving some of the issues the Lakers have on offense. I heard today that they had something like the 2nd highest percentage of open 3s in the league...that doesn't happen if you can actually make them.

And who doesnt love Scary Terry

Last edited:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol first highlight of the vid and he has Holmgren dancing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I quote…

"You guys never gave me a chance here. You're a worthless piece of shit. If I saw you in real life I would beat the living hell out of you. Delete my account you white fucking dork. Go watch your own sports like golf and baseball, you don't know shit about the black sports. Hasn't been a full white American nba star since 1988 you're a JOKE"

He sent me the exact same message via pm...I was going to quote it here for everyone to enjoy, but @bksballer89 tagged me from my tribute thread. lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ From the Ringer.

The Russell Westbrook interest that Marc Stein reported months back is real. Though Westbrook makes little sense as a player next to Ball, he does have an expiring contract and the Hornets could be dropping the bag for restricted free agent Miles Bridges, plus LaMelo Ball’s extension is around the corner. It’s a good time to move some other long-term salary (e.g., Gordon Hayward and Terry Rozier) for an expiring deal in Russ. They could also explore moving up from 13 and 15 into the top 10. No matter what, the Hornets should prioritize finding a big scoring wing who can complement LaMelo. Bridges is good. With him or not, the Hornets need someone.

From Shams.....

Rival executives expect Hornets restricted free agent Miles Bridges to command a maximum — or near-max — deal in July, and sources said there’s hesitancy from Charlotte to match a max sheet. Bridges had a breakout season in 2021-22, averaging 20.2 points, seven rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. In a league that saw wings such as Golden State’s Andrew Wiggins and Boston’s Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have game-changing impacts on a run to the NBA Finals, Bridges’ two-way ability on the wing has become incredibly valued toward winning.

Welp. Now we know why Atkinson turned down the job last minute

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I quote…

If he ever returns, slide this to him on my behalf.
R.ab5533a5b8a1564f25e83164cc31002f

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a clown. He really thinks Barkley is somehow jealous players today make more money. Dude is fucking rich as hell. He don't give two shits that stars make big bucks. Durant is salty as fuck. Wonder if something happened over the last few days that triggered him...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* 7'6 *

They weren't.

I got him as a surprise pick

Cavs or hawks maybe

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clown. He really thinks Barkley is somehow jealous players today make more money. Dude is fucking rich as hell. He don't give two shits that stars make big bucks. Durant is salty as fuck. Wonder if something happened over the last few days that triggered him...
Kinda tacky to even mention money.

Barkley is talking about his legacy.

He has never said KD wasn't worth his contract.

In fairness, The TNT crew has mentioned Rudy G's salary multiple times.

But, I see no lies when they say they would be worth double his salary if they played in this era.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I don't think Bridges deserve the max
Neither do I.

They should consider letting him get a offer sheet.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that Detroit offers big money.

But, if they are going to need to max him to get him, might as well just keep Grant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you cheating on us with another site you dirty whore? lol

Where are all of these Lakers fans that are doing this? I can only think of 2 that do...one rarely posts in here anymore and the other sometimes gets a little over excited initially, but then usually ends up coming around.

I don't do that, neither does CL and I don't think shopson does.

Yes you are correct.

But I said I wasn’t going to name names. We all know who does this.