• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in trouble.

Hornets forward Montrezl Harrell facing felony drug trafficking charges in Kentucky

Three pounds of marijuana was found in his car.
Apparently he doesn’t grasp the posse concept

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Love that trade for Utah. In my own personal opinion, I value the game of Collins and Capela over Gobert in constructing a winner. Gobert is a one way player. Collins is a legit two way player and Capela can be a two way player with the right attack utilizing him as a rim runner. Capela pick and roll game > Gobert pick and roll game. I feel like the Hawks front office is one of the better ones out there. (Maybe I’m wrong). I don’t see them doing this at all. Would be a dumb move that doesn’t make them any better. They get worse.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers rumor is that they’re shopping Danny Green and pick 23 for something. Not sure what that brings back. Green is coming off major knee surgery. Who knows what he will be coming off of that. I still think the Sixers best chance to make the team better involves Harris salary. At the same time, he’s not a “dump”. They better get back value for a dude who is a solid third option when allowed to play his game is a bucket.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Love that trade for Utah. In my own personal opinion, I value the game of Collins and Capela over Gobert in constructing a winner. Gobert is a one way player. Collins is a legit two way player and Capela can be a two way player with the right attack utilizing him as a rim runner. Capela pick and roll game > Gobert pick and roll game. I feel like the Hawks front office is one of the better ones out there. (Maybe I’m wrong). I don’t see them doing this at all. Would be a dumb move that doesn’t make them any better. They get worse.

Some combination is pretty vague, tough to tell how much of that would be in the offer. Probably just enough for salaries to work.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was LaVine

Maybe both...

I don’t know if that’s the case (here), but I have actually heard that the Lakers have kind of passed on Grant. That he doesn’t want to play secondary or tertiary role to LeBron and AD, that they’re gonna have to invest big money in him.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that you asked me- but that would be an amazing trade for Miami........it would give the team exactly what it needs. Miami becomes too slogged down at times. An offensive threat like Mitchell - to take pressure off of Butler would be amazing for them. It would let Lowry rest more too and stay healthier.

If they got Mitchell in a Herro deal (it would have to be more too) , it would def. make them a clear level better if you ask me.
Yeah, Mitchell has to do too much offensively in Utah.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JaMychal dealt to OKC today for three late picks.

OKC also receives Denver's 2027 first rounder that though protected could be valuable at some point even as a future trade piece when they're ready to contend again...

Going to have to edit my upcoming write-up due to this.
And OKC starts trading accumulated picks....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks would be morons to trade all that for Gobert......unless they are just planning on blowing it up and building around Young, Gobert, Hunter and Bog.