• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say it any clearer than this.

I don't like how Mitchell was hit with a "random" drug test, there was nothing random about it. The league treated Mitchell like he was the first player to ever get 70. The timing of the test suggests there was nothing random about it.

I don't like how the league handled things. Didn't I already say that? Pretty sure I did.

And for me this isn't about a headline as you suggested at all. It's about the timing of everything. I find it very odd.

Strange you think my opinion means I'm "mad" because we don't agree on this topic.
The plan to test would have had to have been in place prior to the ball being thrown up to start the game. You’re all wrapped up in a conspiracy theory.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plan to test would have had to have been in place prior to the ball being thrown up to start the game. You’re all wrapped up in a conspiracy theory.
Exactly. If Donovan had a regular game of high 20s, do you think we are ever informed of this test?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like how Mitchell was hit with a "random" drug test, there was nothing random about it. The league treated Mitchell like he was the first player to ever get 70. The timing of the test suggests there was nothing random about it.

I don't like how the league handled things. Didn't I already say that? Pretty sure I did.

And for me this isn't about a headline as you suggested at all. It's about the timing of everything. I find it very odd.

Strange you think my opinion means I'm "mad" because we don't agree on this topic.
You're not mad, you're pissy like always. Are you high yet? Might want to get on that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plan to test would have had to have been in place prior to the ball being thrown up to start the game. (1)You’re all wrapped up in a conspiracy theory.

1. Shit maybe I am. After all I think the moon landing was staged and the moon's made of swiss cheese. Happy Fried Day!

Hey saw that WF kid officially became a Golden Domer. Don't know what your irish have returning on offense but NDnation has to be excited about next season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You seem pretty angry.

Did the Redcoats make you take a piss test when you abandoned the Continental army Benedict?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not mad, you're pissy like always. Are you high yet? Might want to get on that.

That's right. When I don't agree with people I'm pissy.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Not the first or last time you'll say that to me. Actually I now expect from you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem pretty angry.

Did the Redcoats make you take a piss test when you abandoned the Continental army Benedict?

:pound:

Oh this just keeps getting better.

Thanks for chiming in. LeBron's prime left him the moment he went to Los Angeles right?

hey @SMOKEY95

Get yer silly ass in this thread and join the party!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Shit maybe I am. After all I think the moon landing was staged and the moon's made of swiss cheese. Happy Fried Day!

Hey saw that WF kid officially became a Golden Domer. Don't know what your irish have returning on offense but NDnation has to be excited about next season.
They should be solid on offense. They always have OL and a handful of backs. They lose some dudes on defense though.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. When I don't agree with people I'm pissy.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Not the first or last time you'll say that to me. Actually I now expect from you.
Wamu, we all see what you type. Words have meanings and you are often pissy. Like right now. There are ways to disagree without being pissy you just don't know how to do that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu, we all see what you type. Words have meanings and you are often pissy. Like right now. There are ways to disagree without being pissy you just don't know how to do that.

Again rinse, wash, repeat. Do you have any idea how often you say this to me?

So what you're saying is going forward if I don't agree with people I'm always "pissy".

You're a funny fella.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again rinse, wash, repeat. Do you have any idea how often you say this to me?
Far less often than you are pissy. I don't always bother teasing you about it.
So what you're saying is going forward if I don't agree with people I'm always "pissy".
That's the opposite of what I'm saying, I just explained this.
You're a funny fella.
Yes I know.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far less often than you are pissy. I don't always bother teasing you about it.

That's the opposite of what I'm saying, I just explained this.

Yes I know.

You're just looking for a reason to have an issue.

You disagree with my opinion on this topic. And because of that you've fallen back on your I'm somehow mad nonsense yet again.

That's what this is all about. You disagree with me. And it's odd because of that you keep incorrectly insisting I'm somehow mad for expressing an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

It really makes no sense what you do.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just looking for a reason to have an issue.

You disagree with my opinion on this topic. And because of that you've fallen back on your I'm somehow mad nonsense yet again.

That's what this is all about. You disagree with me. And it's odd because of that you keep incorrectly insisting I'm somehow mad for expressing an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

It really makes no sense what you do.
No Wamu, wrong on all counts. I just said you're PISSY, not mad. They are different.

You don't even realize that the test had nothing to do with the 71 points. So you're being clowned and that's making you pissy. And like always, you can't just stop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Wamu, wrong on all counts. I just said you're PISSY, not mad. They are different.

You don't even realize that the test had nothing to do with the 71 points. So you're being clowned and that's making you pissy. And like always, you can't just stop.

I can't stop? Says the fella that is the one keeping this going. Hey when people say things to me I respond. Isn't that an odd thing to do on a site like this?

You're the one keeping this going. Stop pretending otherwise.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

how would you rank these teams as competition for seeding with the Cavs?

-Pacers
-Knicks
-Heat
-Raptors
-Hawks
-Bulls

I would prob. go

1. Hawks
2. Heat
3. Raptors
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Knicks
I'd probably go Pacers, Bulls, NY 4, 5, 6. Top 3 not as certain. Might go Miami, Toronto, Atlanta. But agreed with a comment you had recently....need to win as much as we can as I'd say from among Atlanta, Miami, Toronto 1 or 2 of those teams could turn things around. Maybe not at a Cs level like last year but into the top 6 for sure.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably go Pacers, Bulls, NY 4, 5, 6. Top 3 not as certain. Might go Miami, Toronto, Atlanta. But agreed with a comment you had recently....need to win as much as we can as I'd say from among Atlanta, Miami, Toronto 1 or 2 of those teams could turn things around. Maybe not at a Cs level like last year but into the top 6 for sure.
Top 6 seed for Cleveland seems like a lock to me, with top 4 definitely in play

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Carrey Laughing GIF