• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,803.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Jerome was a huge factor in the Dubs win tonight, as were Donte DiVincenzo, PBJ, Anthony Lamb, Jonathan Kuminga, and of course that Draymond dude who had some key blocks and rebounds late in the game.
J.Poole led the dubs with 26 pts.

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to be a lengthy suspension. He knocked him out cold with a cheap shot to the back of the head. You can't even do that in MMA.

Agreed. What should it be? 5 games maybe. Obviously, the NBA needs to discourage actions that can possibly kill someone.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,803.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to be a lengthy suspension. He knocked him out cold with a cheap shot to the back of the head. You can't even do that in MMA.

Agreed. What should it be? 5 games maybe. Obviously, the NBA needs to discourage actions that can possibly kill someone.

And right after Christmas no less?

Where is the love?...the peace?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner was definitely wrong but he was at least trying to say, “hold up man, I wasn’t trying to hurt you”. Dude comes behind him after another player shoved him and hit him right in the back of the head.

Hayes is bitch boy for that. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wagner gets a game or two and a fine. Hayes gets more than 5. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets double digits. This isn’t the same league, they take everything serious. I mean players get suspended for pushes.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner was definitely wrong but he was at least trying to say, “hold up man, I wasn’t trying to hurt you”. Dude comes behind him after another player shoved him and hit him right in the back of the head.

Hayes is bitch boy for that. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wagner gets a game or two and a fine. Hayes gets more than 5. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets double digits. This isn’t the same league, they take everything serious. I mean players get suspended for pushes.

Double digits would be justified, IMO. The NBA needs to send a clear message. The NBA should also review the leaving the bench rule. Almost all altercations happen on the court. If the altercation happens at the other team's bench, the other team's players shouldn't be automatically suspended for running over there. At the moment that you see your teammate get attacked, how do you know whether most of the opposing team's players will be aggressors or peacemakers? You don't know. In that situation, the NBA should only suspend players who run over there and act as aggressors.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Wagner isn't funny, but it is kinda hilarious that it happens to be a Pistons game. Is there something in the water in Michigan?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Wagner isn't funny, but it is kinda hilarious that it happens to be a Pistons game. Is there something in the water in Michigan?
Yeah…shit

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks can’t beat the celts 6ers PS

Knicks are not gettin blown out by any team as of late healthy or not..

make a trade, ya never know.

are an interesting team thus far.

Ahhhh who am I kiddin.

Go knicks anyway!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is a great city, but the problem is apparently its lack of nightlife that is for black stars.

If I was Cuban I would’ve gotten a couples clubs out there and got some old nba players as co-owners to solve this issue. Lol

Just need to give them Irvin's number, he'll find (or be) the party...

michael-irvin-laugh.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is way to into himself to give a shit about winning but he's getting paid. He is worth less than half of what he is making though is the issue.

A team needs to be built around him to make up for what he doesn't do. Minnesota did the opposite and dropped him into a poor fitting roster.