• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,785.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuban has my respect just for the fact he delved into the medical arena with prescription drugs. The big companies choose to make a profit (as is their right) but he decided to get into it and his company only has a 15% markup so more elderly people and disadvantaged folks can get the prescriptions they so desperately need.

And he's awesome on Shark Tank.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don’t think Cuban is racist he is just being real. Extremely, Intelligent guy. His comments after the Sterling scandal…

Cuban came down hard on Sterling after a recording of the Clippers owner making racist comments surfaced in the media last month. At the time, Cuban called Sterling's comments "abhorrent."

So it comes as a bit of a surprise that Cuban would speak so openly on racism while the league continues its attempt to oust Sterling from his ownership. From the Inc. interview:

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it’s late at night, I’m walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, there’s a guy that has tattoos all over his face--white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere--I’m walking back to the other side of the street. ... I know that I’m not perfect. While we all have our prejudices and bigotries, we have to learn that it’s an issue that we have to control, that it’s part of my responsibility as an entrepreneur to try to solve it, not just to kick the problem down the road.”
Ummmm, I do all that shit too and I’m black and always toting a whistle.

That’s why I love Arizona.

Fuckers are less likely to @you because everyone over 21, with no criminal record, can open and conceal carry.

No CCW needed.

Im not even exaggerating.

I always have a hand cannon.

Even when I’m just letting the dog out in the backyard at night because of all the bobcats, coyotes and wild pigs.

Im cooking them and the crackheads.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was 1 person in that convo with an agenda…

Just not the ones accused of having one.
Oh, I know…lol

That’s not even your style.

Mine?

Sure.

But, if you can stay neutral with Wiggy, as much as he fucks with you, you are Teflon.

Wigg messes with you the way I mess with @DJ.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is him at Xmas with the wife's great niece Jada. Told Jada I was gonna take a pic and the little diva whipped out her best smile.
View attachment 317680
Beautiful babies, both of them.

I have 6 months before I have a empty nest.

I cannot WAIT!!!

SMOKEY95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll, troll, troll your post....
happy homer simpson GIF