• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night I heard it referred to as a "stress injury". That would seem to be not as bad as a stress fracture and would fit with re-evaluating in 7-10 days.

Agree with you though, could easily end up being more than a month. Especially if it's not just about pain tolerance and playing on it could actually make it worse.
Not necessarily.

Both can have different severities.

But, they are virtually the exact same thing.

Its just word play.

Check the definition of both.

Stress fractures are tiny cracks in a bone. They're caused by repetitive force, often from overuse — such as repeatedly jumping up and down or running long distances. Stress fractures can also develop from normal use of a bone that's weakened by a condition such as osteoporosis.

Bone Stress Injuries (BSI) are overuse injuries associated with repeated loading of bone by strenuous weight-bearing activities (such as running, jogging, marching) and inadequate recovery periods. BSI’s represent the failure of the skeleton bone to withstand repetitive loading, leading to structural fatigue, localized bone pain, and tenderness around the area.[1] Bone Stress Injuries (BSI) are commonly seen in avid runners, track and field athletes, endurance athletes, military recruits, gymnasts, dancers, but also among otherwise healthy people who have recently started the new or intensive physical activity.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here has an agenda?

The Laker fan?

Or the neutral fans who all seem to agree that you are being overly optimistic reading the same info we have all seen?
@DJ doesn’t know the ball from the fucking bounce…..lol

Love that guy.

But, you know what it is with him.

I think their fandom is just trying to hold onto a shred of hope.

What is the alternative ?

Admit their dog shit supporting class is indeed dogshit and they are giving the Pels a lotto pick?

I wouldn’t be ready to do that in December.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I said Heeeeyyyyeeeeeeyyyyyeeeeee...
What’s going on?

Bought my kid a guitar similar to the one in the video for Christmas the month before the pandemic exploded.

She kept telling me she wanted a big mandolin.

I was like, what fricking instrument is that, a cello?

She learned how to play this song in a couple weeks by watching YouTube videos.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fk1xhyGWAAYbwwn

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start for the Sixers. This looks like the beginning of a Knicks fade. They shot lights out. 11 assists and no turnovers in a 37 point first quarter. They’ll come back to earth soon.