• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The way this story arc is going it’s eerily similar to the Tom Brady story in the NFL. Forgotten in the draft process, hated on for lack of athleticism but rises above to become one of the best in the league to eventually one of the best to have ever done it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The way this story arc is going it’s eerily similar to the Tom Brady story in the NFL. Forgotten in the draft process, hated on for lack of athleticism but rises above to become one of the best in the league to eventually one of the best to have ever done it.

I still can't get over those awkward, off-balance, behind the head 3 pointers he launched and nailed in the WCF. They looked like panic shots, but were dead on. I haven't seen enough of him to know if those are on-brand or were just lucky results.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over those awkward, off-balance, behind the head 3 pointers he launched and nailed in the WCF. They looked like panic shots, but were dead on. I haven't seen enough of him to know if those are on-brand or were just lucky results.
Deeper than usual but they actually have a name for that shot he takes. They call it the Somber Shuffle.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shot could bring rain
I’ll own the fact that I didn’t see Jokic enough live and I underestimated him and the Nuggets. He can still be exploited defensively but that fact is true of a lot of guys that have excelled in basketball and are all timers. All players will have some holes in their game. He has improved as a defender and with even more minutes translating to experience he can only get even better as he gets older. Age? Not as big of a worry when he doesn’t play a high impact explosive kind of game to begin with. And I misjudged the Nuggets. Murray and MPJ really are pieces that make an impact around him. They’ve added KCP. Those three guys plus Braun in the draft have provided perfect roster construction. And Malone deserves credit. He’s crafted a defensive scheme that works well while employing only two pieces we would call out as above average defenders in KCP and AG. Also if we’re being fair the Nuggets MADE AG this kind of defender. He wasn’t that in Orlando.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this

Should be good, but they'll need to be a little careful and make it about the ridiculously obvious flops. The ones they currently tend to just ignore.

A smaller player maybe falling back a little early to try to keep from taking the full impact of a runaway locomotive like Giannis or Lebron shouldn't be considered a flop.