• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I would do and what the Wizards will do are 2 very different things.

But yes, I would start almost completely over.

This core not going anywhere.

It’s either that or you convince the blazers to give up and move on from dame

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit should get an F Minus for actual on court play. An A if they get Victor.

Yeah tanking teams you can’t grade the same as everyone else

Like great the jazz stole a few extra games…and now they’ll probably be stuck where they are forever instead of adding one of the big 3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we are looking at Dame Beal and maybe an overpay for Grant to keep him in the fold. Dame can’t win a championship with that and Portland just pushes back a needed rebuild that we all agree already started. This is essentially just running back Dame/McCollum. This kind of move doesn’t help Dame accomplish a goal. It doesn’t help Portland accomplish a goal. The best move for all parties is for Dame to be traded and for Portland to let Grant walk or sign and trade for other assets and continue their rebuild.
Oh, yeah….

Totally agree.

But, the objective here is to appease Dame, who is clearly looking for a reason to stay.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah….

Totally agree.

But, the objective here is to appease Dame, who is clearly looking for a reason to stay.
Again…why would Portland even want that? They would have to now wait five years just to be 3 years away. Portland fucks up if they don’t trade the Dame asset now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah….

Totally agree.

I was thinking the other day, what if Portland got the #1 pick?

Would Dame stay knowing he has one of the world brightest and youngest stars on the team and it would only be a matter of time before they become contenders, or does he demand a trade any way as he won't be the teams main focus any more and he's getting older?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the other day, what if Portland got the #1 pick?

Would Dame stay knowing he has one of the world brightest and youngest stars on the team and it would only be a matter of time before they become contenders, or does he demand a trade any way as he won't be the teams main focus any more and he's getting older?
Demand a trade of the pick or himself.

Wenbenyamma has Star potential.

But, he isn’t ready to elevate a franchise from jump like Tim Duncan or Lebron.

If they did get Wemby….they should definitely consider trading Dame and building around Sharpe, Simons and Vic.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again…why would Portland even want that? They would have to now wait five years just to be 3 years away. Portland fucks up if they don’t trade the Dame asset now.
That’s a question for their GM.

If they want to continue to be mid, that’s their choice.

Are you thinking about this from a 6ers fan prospective that thinks he would have a shot at landing him or the trade target suggested, Bradley Beal?

Because, It would likely take a hell of a lot more than Tobias shit contract and Maxey to get either.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you thinking about this from a 6ers fan prospective that thinks he would have a shot at landing him or the trade target suggested, Bradley Beal?

Because, It would likely take a hell of a lot more than Tobias shit contract and Maxey to get either.
No. I would prefer they take the Tobi expiring and try and get one 3 and D guy and a 4 that can rebound and doesn’t need shots.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I would prefer they take the Tobi expiring and try and get one 3 and D guy and a 4 that can rebound and doesn’t need shots.
Might have to wait until closer to the deadline.

A few Teams should begin having fire sales by that point of the Season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Sixers end of my opinion was when it was the post Hawks meltdown Simmons quit era that Portland should be looking into moving on from Dame. That opinion looks even better today. Truth be told though, that trade should have been done before Simmons sat out. The change of scenery before the most toxic things occurred may have saved Ben Simmons. Or not… Blazers likely regret the hell out of a Dame move for a Simmons led package today.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers end of my opinion was when it was the post Hawks meltdown Simmons quit era that Portland should be looking into moving on from Dame. That opinion looks even better today. Truth be told though, that trade should have been done before Simmons sat out. The change of scenery before the most toxic things occurred may have saved Ben Simmons. Or not… Blazers likely regret the hell out of a Dame move for a Simmons led package today.
I don’t believe the Blazers would have swapped Dame for Simmons even before he atrophied in the fetal position.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if this was a star player we'd be blasting him for doing this shit before the playoffs.

He knows he caught lightning in a bottle and wants to cash in. That's cool man. But STFU about it until after the playoffs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was a star player we'd be blasting him for doing this shit before the playoffs.

He knows he caught lightning in a bottle and wants to cash in. That's cool man. But STFU about it until after the playoffs.
Yeah, this is some Linsanity lightening in the bottle kinda shit.

I like this kid.

But, he’s making it quite clear that he wants a huge bag or he’s dipping.