• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... the C's had the 3 ball working, and won the game fairly easily as a result.

(It seems like the Celtics can manufacture open 3 pointers whenever they want to)

Smart pulled some shenanigans towards the end of the game... which was fun. :D
Shooting all day long. To get past the Celtics in a 7 game series the opponent is going to need at least 2 games where they’re ice cold and maybe another 2 where their 3 point shooting is closer to league average of 36-37%. Every guy seemingly on their squad has the ability to go on a 4/6 run from 3. Much respect for that roster construction in the modern game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you had a good time.

Haven't been a Celtics gam in a couple of seasons now. Actually I'll never see them play in CO. again because I refused to give the Nuggets greedy owner one dollar of my money. But from the '10-'11 season to the '18-'19 I never missed a game when Boston was in town.
Do you mind shedding some light on the issue with TV games being aired locally in that market? I’ve heard that some fans have been screwed over but I never understood why that is and how it all came to be. It makes sense that an owner would want that kind of exposure for his team and it’s a level of NBA economics (local TV deal) that doesn’t go 100% into revenue sharing.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shooting all day long. To get passed the Celtics in a 7 game series the opponent is going to need at least 2 games where they’re ice cold and maybe another 2 where their 3 point shooting is closer to league average of 36-37%. Every guy seemingly on their squad has the ability to go on a 4/6 run from 3. Much respect for that roster construction in the modern game.
Getting Al Horford back has been huge.

Dude was a disaster in Philly... but he is a perfect role guy in Boston.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Al Horford back has been huge.

Dude was a disaster in Philly... but he is a perfect role guy in Boston.
He’s a 5 and he was asked to play the four. It was a poor decision making process at a time when the Sixers were compounding bad decision after bad decision. They were way too motivated by two things: 1) we need to load manage Jo and he misses game to injury so we need a guy when he’s out 2) we can harm the Celtics and their ability to play Embiid for prying him away. From Al’s perspective, I can’t understand why he didn’t see it. Maybe the Sixers were willing to do a level of overpay (3 years 75 million) the Celtics weren’t. I have read though that the Celtics were caught by surprise and in order to keep him would have likely paid that. Horford already has been a Sixer killer even going back to his days in Atlanta. Like we needed to give him another edge by having him have a disastrous one year here to get him up even more when he Sixers now ha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow up, Stephen A.

Kyrie is a turd.

But, he has no fucking grounds to be upset about anything after the way he verbally eviscerates people for a living, Monday thru Friday.

Unless one of them slapped the shit out of him, stfu.

Sounds like he’s bruised. My guess is he was the Chinese handcuffs after a Cosby Cocktail. I have zero evidence but that’s what I’m running with in my email to TMZ.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a 5 and he was asked to play the four. It was a poor decision making process at a time when the Sixers were compounding bad decision after bad decision. They were way too motivated by two things: 1) we need to load manage Jo and he misses game to injury so we need a guy when he’s out 2) we can harm the Celtics and their ability to play Embiid for prying him away. From Al’s perspective, I can’t understand why he didn’t see it. Maybe the Sixers were willing to do a level of overpay (3 years 75 million) the Celtics weren’t. I have read though that the Celtics were caught by surprise and in order to keep him would have likely paid that. Horford already has been a Sixer killer even going back to his days in Atlanta. Like we needed to give him another edge by having him have a disastrous one year here to get him up even more when he Sixers now ha.
I found your tribe.

Look at these comments…lol

1678648852670.jpeg

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middle of the game?

Stop it…lol

Still not great though.

Jimmy did everything he could to win.

So, leave him be.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middle of the game?

Stop it…lol

Still not great though.

So, leave him be.

I really think the world needs to see Buckets reunited with Embiid. And I think Tobias Harris expiring contract should be deemed enough to get it done. I also would like a harem of women to live at my house with my wife’s blessing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middle of the game?

Stop it…lol

Still not great though.

So, leave him be.

Like I said, get him some help or just trade him (unlikely)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the world needs to see Buckets reunited with Embiid. And I think Tobias Harris expiring contract should be deemed enough to get it done. I also would like a harem of women to live at my house with my wife’s blessing.
Harris and picks? Probably going to need Maxey

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This deal would only happen if Butler wanted to be traded.

And he is getting old.

So contract exchange + picks is probably a pretty solid offer. Thinking 2-3 firsts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m only half serious. As @bksballer89 pointed out, Pat Riley will be dead soon. As long as he is still there he will continue to want to win. He’ll take another swing with Buckets to try. It isn’t the right move to maximize Bam’s prime which is coming but Riley doesn’t care cause he’s on the down end of his career and this is the last chance.