• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bird wasn’t necessarily a bad sport but he didn’t want anything to do with you after he beat you or you beat him. Extreme competitors are like that.

That is still bad sporting behavior though.

From the first league I was ever in, you always lined up after the game and shook hands with the other team.

Because sports can be hostile at times, and it is just a game with real people involved.

Those old school rivalries where teams hated each other is unhealthy IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucking dick in the high school parking lot and bending over to take it all the way up the ass because goober didn't have a condom and she doesn't want to get pregnant.

Tell us you're buzzed by lunchtime without saying you're buzzed by lunchtime lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the first league I was ever in, you always lined up after the game and shook hands with the other team.

Because sports can be hostile at times, and it is just a game with real people involved.

Yeah, and most of those line ups included shit-talk under your breath lol.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah dude that’s over the top for pro sports. You want to crush the other guy, just how it is. Doesn’t mean you act like Dillon Brooks but I don’t like seeing guys being all buddy buddy after they lose. Might as well be professional wrestling where they put on a staged show and all go out on the town after. You always give them credit for winning, that’s enough.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucking dick in the high school parking lot and bending over to take it all the way up the ass because goober didn't have a condom and she doesn't want to get pregnant.
What the F? LOL Did someone sprinkle some crack onto your rib eye today?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah dude that’s over the top for pro sports. You want to crush the other guy, just how it is. Doesn’t mean you act like Dillon Brooks but I don’t like seeing guys being all buddy buddy after they lose. Might as well be professional wrestling where they put on a staged show and all go out on the town after. You always give them credit for winning, that’s enough.

That is all I expect.

But some in here talking like you have to hate your rival. Most of these guys are actually friends.

Perfectly fine to be pissed when you lose. But like you said, you got to man up and acknowledge the team that beat you.

We should 100% expect pro athletes to be cordial after a game.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is all I expect.

But some in here talking like you have to hate your rival. Most of these guys are actually friends.

Perfectly fine to be pissed when you lose. But like you said, you got to man up and acknowledge the team that beat you.

We should 100% expect pro athletes to be cordial after a game.
I can live with cordial, just don’t get in a guys way if he is trying to get to the locker room.