• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was a stupid comment
I mean new 2 way player Jared Butler played 16 minutes and Olivier Sarr played 11. Just one of those games that all teams have in a season. Now they could pull the plug, but they haven’t yet. Let’s see Saturday in New Orleans. I prefer one more lottery pick, but the Thunder are going to be a solid playoff team for the foreseeable future. The ceiling is high but how high is based on Holmgren becoming worthy of his draft status.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean new 2 way player Jared Butler played 16 minutes and Olivier Sarr played 11. Just one of those games that all teams have in a season. Now they could pull the plug, but they haven’t yet. Let’s see Saturday in New Orleans. I prefer one more lottery pick, but the Thunder are going to be a solid playoff team for the foreseeable future. The ceiling is high but how high is based on Holmgren becoming worthy of his draft status.

Actually, it's probably a good thing for them anyway. With their 2 best players, they're good enough to win through the play in and make the playoffs.

This way they can grab 1 more lottery guy to add to what is setting up to be a really good young team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep its like when someone say no disrespect and they immediately say some disrespectful shit
My other favorites are “If I’m being honest” or “Not gonna lie”. What are you saying? Are you usually a Fucking liar?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always been a get your money’s worth guy. If I’m committing the foul, ain’t gonna be no and 1. I’m making sure you can’t finish ha.
That's why I never understood the soft foul but with the rules today it could turn into a flagrant or ejection. Easier said than done, some of these guys can take a ton of contact and still finish

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's probably a good thing for them anyway. With their 2 best players, they're good enough to win through the play in and make the playoffs.

This way they can grab 1 more lottery guy to add to what is setting up to be a really good young team.
Yeah play-in's don't matter as much to young teams and considering they don't have a key player he doesn't get experience. A full series for a complete team is what playoff experience is all about. I guess a play-in can serve as a playoff atmosphere but nothing close to a grueling series. OKC is better off with a lottery pick

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I never understood the soft foul but with the rules today it could turn into a flagrant or ejection. Easier said than done, some of these guys can take a ton of contact and still finish
I don’t think I’ve ever committed a foul that wasn’t a flagrant. Coach in 6th grade, “Have you ever thought about playing football?” Me: “I already play”. Coach: “Not surprised. You can’t tackle guys here dude.”

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’ve ever committed a foul that wasn’t a flagrant. Coach in 6th grade, “Have you ever thought about playing football?” Me: “I already play”. Coach: “Not surprised. You can’t tackle guys here dude.”
I remember when I would play 1-on-1 with friends it would get heated. One time I took it too far and pushed him while he was in mid-air. Luckily everything was fine but he got pretty angry haha Most importantly he missed the shot. "Take the ball up top, bitch"