• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bench is awful. Stevens is producing but no shooters. It’s crazy they can pull out some of these wins with absolutely no bench. Rubio is still not right. LeVert seconds guesses himself and looks uncomfortable. No mid range anymore. Osman is inconsistent. Wade is passive and gets little playing time now. Worst bench in the league since the AS break, bottom half before
I just dont think it SHOULD be bad though. I think Bickerstaff has mismanaged it and just not committed to a set rotation with set minutes.

I mean- dont get me wrong- I dont have a problem playing a bunch of guys 23 and younger high minutes. The minutes Mobley and Garland and to a lesser extent, Okoro, are getting are good for their development- but besides LeVert- its anyones guess who would play

I think they have been jerked around.

Rubio, LeVert should get minutes every night.

Id like to see Osman and Wade get at least 10-12 minutes a night- and more if they are playing well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think it SHOULD be bad though. I think Bickerstaff has mismanaged it and just not committed to a set rotation with set minutes.

I mean- dont get me wrong- I dont have a problem playing a bunch of guys 23 and younger high minutes. The minutes Mobley and Garland and to a lesser extent, Okoro, are getting are good for their development- but besides LeVert- its anyones guess who would play

I think they have been jerked around.

Rubio, LeVert should get minutes every night.

Id like to see Osman and Wade get at least 10-12 minutes a night- and more if they are playing well.
Could be but when guys were getting consistent mins they weren’t dependable. At times but it was inconsistent. Difficult job with a bunch of guys with specific roles but all of glaring weaknesses. Something they need to clean up this offseason. Sign and trade Levert and get some shooters. A decent big off the bench too.

Also, late game halfcourt offense is still brutal. No movement, too much dribbling, very few set plays. It’s like pick up basketball. I get some teams run more isolation but they need set plays and more movement. It’s why it’s so hard for them to close some games. Crazy to think they have the most comebacks though. Their defense is just so elite the playoffs will be a different ballgame. Closing out games is a big concern

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So on the radio they said Warriors have the 3rd best defense in the league in home games and the 3rd worst defense in the league on the road. Freaking weird.

Also (don't have the numbers) Poole is unsurprisingly much better when he starts than when he comes off the bench. Gotta move him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka's thigh injury doesn't sound good. Apparently he's been playing thru pain for the last few games and tonight it got way worse with an MRI tomorrow. Sounds like he could be out awhile

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have the 2nd easiest schedule the rest of the way.....the 6 seed is not out of the question......