• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to Kings/Clips tonight

I'm looking forward to "The LA Russell Westbrook experiment 2.0"

If he starts fucking things up we can expect a violent outburst from Kawhi, like this:

200.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I missed this during the break, this guy gets it. Stephen A and Perk are ripping on these guys as we speak. Not just disrespectful to fans, but also to the players that laid it all on the line for them to make what they are making now. Preach it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I missed this during the break, this guy gets it. Stephen A and Perk are ripping on these guys as we speak. Not just disrespectful to fans, but also to the players that laid it all on the line for them to make what they are making now. Preach it.

Yet he signed with the Clippers?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess they learned nothing from the Lakers.

Who were also against trading for Russ until LeBron urged them to.
I just wanna know what that conversation was like with young T Mann.

Put him in the starting lineup, win 10 of the next 14, and then drop his ass to the bench for……WESTBROOK?

We all know how this is going to end.

I take solace in the fact that it is much easier to DNP, or cut, a guy on a prorated minimum.

I will be shocked if he’s in the rotation come playoffs.

Eric Gordon can give you what Westbrook would, minus the temper tantrums, bricks at the rim, and stupid ass, continuous , unforced turnovers.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna know what that conversation was like with young T Mann.

Put him in the starting lineup, win 10 of the next 14, and then drop his ass to the bench for……WESTBROOK?

We all know how this is going to end.

I take solace in the fact that it is much easier to DNP, or cut, a guy on a prorated minimum.

I will be shocked if he’s in the rotation come playoffs.

Eric Gordon can give you what Westbrook would, minus the temper tantrums, bricks at the rim, and stupid ass, continuous , unforced turnovers.
So you haven’t progressed to the acceptance stage? Sorry, I can’t help myself sometimes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I know many of you guys fuck around with edibles. This stuff was going around in my area. If it’s happening in one spot, it’s happening all over. Fetanyl in gummies pays off because you become physically addicted to a drug you’re under the impression is habit forming but not physically addictive.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched AD last night for 2 minutes..

He should return the money he makes..

He is the most disinterested player I have ever seen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I know many of you guys fuck around with edibles. This stuff was going around in my area. If it’s happening in one spot, it’s happening all over. Fetanyl in gummies pays off because you become physically addicted to a drug you’re under the impression is habit forming but not physically addictive.

Now that's scary. The place where they're sold, Tobacco Hut stores. That doesn't sound safe at all. Don't know where they're coming from.

Around here some dispensary do sell pure CBD pills made by a local company. So do doctors offices that approve medical marijuana cards. As long as it's a dual dispensary, which most are now, a card isn't needed on the recreational side. I'm not aware of non THC cbd gummies.

I hope that bad situation is taken care of quickly. Get that poison outta there.