• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chatter is starting up here in SF that Draymond is out the door after this year (he has a player option), things are not looking great for this core anymore. I wouldn't be shocked to be honest, then we'll see what they do.

They probably wouldn't do a tear down but you keep Steph and Klay and Wiggins, trade Poole. Maybe you hope Kuminga steps into the starting lineup, he won't replicate Draymond, but he does some things better. Do you bring in Simmons since everyone been calling him young Draymond?

Nothing lasts forever.
If he wants a permanent home on TNT I'd like it....saying because I like him as an analyst.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants a permanent home on TNT I'd like it....saying because I like him as an analyst.
He's no doubt doing that after he retires. I've been saying this for years, every time someone rags on Dray how they don't like him...he's the new Barkley

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can still get hot and can still shoot the 3 so there should be a spot for him.

Cavs have the leagues #1 rated defense and seem to priortize that.

That- and the rotation in Cleveland has gotten pretty long- esp. with Rubio back, Okoro coming on, Wade back and Green signed. I think they want to get more minutes for wing guys like Osman, LeVert, Okoro- and also get Rubio on the court more.

I do have to say- if Wade gets injured again- they will have to play Lopez- who brings more defense then Love, but Lopez and Allen together is not a good look.

Its tough- one injury to Wade or Mobley or Allen he would be back in the rotation a little bit--- but as of right now he is pretty far down and wants to play so he can get a spot and some $ next year somewhere.
I get it and no reason not to trust the FO......but was kind of hoping they'd want to hold onto him in hopes he could get back to form of last season and early this season pre-injury. Guessing they either never saw this happening or just felt they couldn't live with the D (or both).

I wish him well as long as he's not hurting the Cavs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington?

Pelinka set it up behind the scenes. Plan is to make Beal demand a buyout so the Lakers can get him.

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words Westbrook wouldnt agree to the Clippers usage plan.
Shows his priorities....a contender says we need you this way, come here and get a ring. You don't even have to change cities. He says nah I'd rather get more minutes on some also ran team.