• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he look like the game before when they got blown out?

Thats’s what Cowerd is reporting.

Im guessing this has to do with his attitude when Bron broke the record.

Also, let’s be honest…

He will have 2 amazing games…AMAZING…

…and then look like a maimed, injured animal the next.

LeBron and his camp have been frustrated by how many minutes he has to play,” Cowherd said on The Herd. “They can’t depend on Anthony Davis. They are also mad that Darvin Ham (Lakers coach) is not keeping the pressure on Anthony Davis … I talked to an NBA source who I’ve known for a long tie, he said the Dallas Mavericks and Anthony Davis, keep your eye on it

Cowherd is clown shoes though. Once they got DLo feeding AD last night, things looked right back to normal.

That said, if they can get younger, quality pieces for Lebron and AD this summer? I wouldn't be mad at it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing is living your life vicariously through a sports message board . High fivin each other cause you can read stats and articulate them as if you really think you know the game in and out.

At the end of the day what you gettin out of it? Lol

You're so...

triggered-star-trek.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shams is reliable!

FC1xSlK.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved PARTS of Wakanda 4 Ever.

But, its totally mid.

Thor was TRASH.

Strange was kinda meh too.

Captain Marvel, Loki, Yelena Belova, Scarlet Witch are my favs.

Loki is banging.

Dunno what to expect out of the Marvels.

Thunderbolts COULD BE a hit, if done right.

As for Wanda, as good as she was in the Movie, not even she could salvage that shit after they overpowered her to the degree that she wiped out the entire fucking Illuminati in 5 minutes of screen time.

Fug outta here, man.

* in before @trojanfan12 *

View attachment 321426

They're going to build up to bringing Robert Downey Jr back. Even as a variant of Iron Man. Book it!!

That shit will hit the $2 billion mark easily.

At the moment they're introducing characters nobody really gives a shit about. The Eternals were 'meh', even Namor is Wakanda was a bit dull.

And to be honest, I don't really care if Quantumania is any good at all. I want to see the introduction of this version of Kang.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to build up to bringing Robert Downey Jr back. Even as a variant of Iron Man. Book it!!

At the moment they're introducing characters nobody really gives a shit about. The Eternals were 'meh', even Namor is Wakanda was a bit dull.

And to be honest, I don't really care if Quantumania is any good at all. I want to see the introduction of this version of Kang.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @WiggyRuss @dtgold88

Would Gilbert actually deny this request?

I mean, Love gotta give up some money.

But, otherwise?

For appearances sake, don’t you think they have to let him go?

I know it’s a business and nobody wants to help a direct competitor.

Especially not when his 2 suitors are the teams Lebron bolted for.

Cavs power forward Kevin Love — the last remaining piece of the franchise’s title team — made a formal request for a buyout on Wednesday, hours before the team’s final game before the All-Star break. Cleveland’s decision-makers, including chairman Dan Gilbert, will discuss that possibility amongst themselves and with Love’s representation over the next few days, sources tell cleveland.com.

The situation has been difficult on Love, who began telling confidants recently that he was weighing the possibility a buyout, sources say, paving the way for him to become a free agent, find a bigger on-court role elsewhere and join another playoff team.
No he wouldn't deny him. He has been a big part of this organization and JB and Love agreed he would not part of the rotation but I am sure he wants to play this season. If he was playing there would be no buyout, just no room for him. He played really well last season but he doesn't look the same this season and injuries derailing him. If healthy he can again some to a playoff team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wary of any player benched behind guys like Wade, Stevens, and Diakite.
Wade is younger, a much better defender and shooter. Stevens sees limited minutes. Diakite doesn't play.
KLove at his point can shoot (even though he was struggling this season, might be bc of injuries)and rebound. So if you need a big off the bench, if healthy, he can be a nice add.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I have to add to the current conversation is I bet Downey Jr is a huge douche

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is younger, a much better defender and shooter. Stevens sees limited minutes. Diakite doesn't play.
KLove at his point can shoot (even though he was struggling this season, might be bc of injuries)and rebound. So if you need a big off the bench, if healthy, he can be a nice add.

What if I need a big that can defend? Stay healthy?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Temper expectations on Kang.

Just like the one in the Loki series, this one IS NOT Kang the Conqueror.

We aren’t getting him until Secret Wars.

As for RDJ, absolutely.

I mean, in the comics, he’s RiRi Williams A.I.

Marvel fucked themselves by taking 3 of the original 6 off the board in one movie.

But, bringing them back as variants was always in the cards with secret invasion, Kang Wars.

Bare minimum, he’s gonna be impersonated by a Skrull.