• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Training Camp

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of my roster thoughts.

Keep 5 S's and 5 CBs

PJ Locke beat out Trey Marshall.... IMO... Marshall has had 3 years now and I did like him decent in college and was hoping he would stick around here another year but his nagging injuries are going to hurt him and it opened up things for Locke. Last year I never understood why Locke was on the active roster making zero impact on special teams but he has done enough for me this year to earn his spot... Like I mentioned before too. I have noticed knowing a few Broncos that Locke and Diontae Spencer appear to be two the most liked player by their teammates.

1. Kyle Fuller
2. Ronald Darby
3. Bryce Callahan
4. Patrick Surtain
5. Michael Ojemudia (Probably goes on IR after roster is set after Sept 1) which means IMO we either re-sign Nate Hairston after OJ goes on IR or we pluck a CB off waivers. I don't really like any of our CB's after Ojedmudia to be set on anyone.. I think Dawson and Bassey will sit on the PUP most of this season.

PUP- Bassey, Dawson

PS- Kary Vincent (Chance we keep him as our 5th CB with OJ on IR) not wanting him to go through waivers but he hasn't earned a spot and he is a major project IMO... Wasn't all that impressed with him at LSU as I said on draft day but he has some good tools to be developed.

S
1. Justin Simmons
2. Kareem Jackson
3. Caden Stearns
4. PJ Locke
5. Jamar Johnson

Johnson may have not done enough on paper to make this team but he has a lot of talent and we knew when we took him in Round 5 he needed some work in some areas and has a lot of upside. Upside this guy is a day two pick, IMO. Maybe I am too high on him but this is a guy you don't let get to waivers and hope to store on your PS... I would hate to lose Johnson because we end up keeping some CB like Hairston who really has no long term future here.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, shocking that DC’s entire roster insights were DBs.

Shocking!