• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL DRAFT

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's supposed to be accurate and smart and plays well under pressure. Or Cam Newton? What's not to like?

Newton will start the season but will he end the season starting?
Cam will start BB may not start a rookie QB. What this means for Stidham is interesting

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles worked the draft perfectly. Ultimately got the guy they wanted all along, and were able to acquire an extra first rounder in the process. And they needed to move ahead of NYG because they were taking Smith at 11.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I certainly can't complain as an Eagles fan. I think they maneuvered very well in the first round.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of posters talking crap about Jones but I feel he is a great pick for NE. He is probably the most NFL ready QB at this point, but won't start. He is accurate, gas a quick release, reads the game well, I think this is a great pick. I would like BB to couple the pick with Elijah Moore in round two but I think he grabs a CB

BB outsmarted them all

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t happen often but once in a while Eagles and Cowboys fans unite behind a common cause, fucking with the New York Giants

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t happen often but once in a while Eagles and Cowboys fans unite behind a common cause, fucking with the New York Giants

kadarius Toney being better than Smith will be the sweetest sports karma ever

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jag trade up for a RB after Robinsons season?

That pick made ZERO sense to me. It quite possibly might be the only position on their roster they DON'T need help with (outside of now QB). I get they want to add weapons for Lawrence and I know they played together, but why? Get him some offensive line help, get a CB, hell get fuckin' anything but a RB.

I mean RBs in the first round, meh... at LEAST the Steelers had a need for the position.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pick made ZERO sense to me. It quite possibly might be the only position on their roster they DON'T need help with (outside of now QB). I get they want to add weapons for Lawrence and I know they played together, but why? Get him some offensive line help, get a CB, hell get fuckin' anything but a RB.

I mean RBs in the first round, meh... at LEAST the Steelers had a need for the position.

I love the player but you’re right

that’s as bad a defense as I’ve ever seen

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the player but you’re right

that’s as bad a defense as I’ve ever seen

Yah I mean their offense isn't any better.... but at least they addressed it with Lawrence... gotta spread around the love a little bit.

The Jets selection was confusing too. I was for it until I heard they traded two 3rd rounders away for a GUARD. Again, the Jets have holes all over the fuckin' place. A guard helps Wilson, but don't give up two 3rd rounders for one when you have holes everywhere and two 3rd rounders would VERY LIKELY be starting for that team.

I guess that's why those two organizations continually suck. Tons of draft capital and you do weird shit like this.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that but trading down made sense for NY

Yah frankly the Eagles/Giants both had good drafts. The Eagles were smart to not make the mistake they made last year (letting Dallas snag Lamb) and fixed it this year plus stole a top WR from a rival (exactly what Dallas did). NY knowing NOTHING was there for them for the next 5-8 picks wisely traded back, secured a 1st rounder in 22' and still got a WR. Toney could work out if he can stay healthy, but at least as a prospect goes the Eagles got the better receiver. Had the Eagles not jumped ahead, there's no doubt in my mind the Giants would've snagged Smith.

Regardless, A+ moves for BOTH Philly and NY. Dallas meanwhile continues to have no issue taking players with off field concerns lol (although I think Micah if he can cool it off field will be a big asset for them). Still kind of a risk you don't want to have to take at pick 12.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the radio that Hoyer might have a better chance on the team than Stidham since he could tutor Jones on the Patriot offense better.
I guess maybe but I have never been impressed with Hoyer

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam will start BB may not start a rookie QB. What this means for Stidham is interesting
Cam is horrible. I'd be surprised and concerned if Jones doesn't start

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is horrible. I'd be surprised and concerned if Jones doesn't start
Not me, I think Stidham has the nod over Jones. And Cam was horrible for a lot of reasons last year, I am not closing that door yet.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles worked the draft perfectly. Ultimately got the guy they wanted all along, and were able to acquire an extra first rounder in the process. And they needed to move ahead of NYG because they were taking Smith at 11.
It's great that you were told all of these facts in confidence. Who are the Eagles and Giants looking at next?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I mean their offense isn't any better.... but at least they addressed it with Lawrence... gotta spread around the love a little bit.

The Jets selection was confusing too. I was for it until I heard they traded two 3rd rounders away for a GUARD. Again, the Jets have holes all over the fuckin' place. A guard helps Wilson, but don't give up two 3rd rounders for one when you have holes everywhere and two 3rd rounders would VERY LIKELY be starting for that team.

I guess that's why those two organizations continually suck. Tons of draft capital and you do weird shit like this.

Didn’t mind the Jets move because they also got a 4th rounder there and they have a ton of picks

I think I’d rather sacrifice later picks for a premium player now, than use those picks are total coin flips

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that but trading down made sense for NY

I was hoping for one of the edge rushers at 20, but I'm still pretty happy they have Chicago's #1 next year.

Toney looks too small for the NFL. Can't see him lasting very long.