• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL DRAFT

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this just comes down to your team's evaluation. My opinion was the Zack Martin of the draft was Slater who was picked 1 ahead of them. The Vikings, who need a Guard, choose to trade down instead of taking Vera-Tucker. The Vikings also got a Tackle who I liked just as much as Vera Tucker when they traded down.

It basically comes down to thinking that the Jets are smarter than the Vikings.
Correct it absolutely comes down to each teams evaluation. That is my point. Not generalizing by position. Totally disagree though on it comes down to thinking the Jets are smarter than the Vikings. That doesn't make sense just because both need Interior line badly

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I mean their offense isn't any better.... but at least they addressed it with Lawrence... gotta spread around the love a little bit.

The Jets selection was confusing too. I was for it until I heard they traded two 3rd rounders away for a GUARD. Again, the Jets have holes all over the fuckin' place. A guard helps Wilson, but don't give up two 3rd rounders for one when you have holes everywhere and two 3rd rounders would VERY LIKELY be starting for that team.

I guess that's why those two organizations continually suck. Tons of draft capital and you do weird shit like this.
It’s the Jets. Given the opportunity to do the right thing or the wrong thing, they will do the wrong thing virtually 100% of the time. Just the biggest joke of a franchise there is in pro sports.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your portfolio here is pretty much guaranteeing the 24th pick is going to for sure solve your RB issue and then name calling when called out for how stupid you look. Sounds about the norm for you :L
It's obvious you can't 100% guarantee anything from a draft, dumbass. Quit taking everything so seriously.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this was posted already, but :yo:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct it absolutely comes down to each teams evaluation. That is my point. Not generalizing by position. Totally disagree though on it comes down to thinking the Jets are smarter than the Vikings. That doesn't make sense just because both need Interior line badly
It makes perfect sense.

If you need a position and the player falls into your lap and you trade him away then what does it say about the player?

This isnt going to be the worst pick of the draft. Its going to be one of the boom/bust players. I just dont think the Jets were in a position to trade up and I like the player the Vikings picked

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1619797961359.png

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we think the Bears leaked the story right before draft about Fields potential Epilepsy issues?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because Sports...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Massive mistake by the 49ers. There is a reason why Lance didn't play major college football. Either he's too dumb to get into a good school or he lacks the talent. He's just an athlete playing QB, he's not a QB.
Additionally, all teams know now that the 49ers have to get rid of Garoppolo because they mortgaged the future of the franchise on Lance. They fucked themselves there as well because now they can't get any value in trade for him because teams know they have to get rid of him.
Perfect scenario for Garoppolo though. He has a no trade clause so he can reject any trade offer to a team he doesn't want to go to forcing the 49ers to cut him and then he goes exactly where he wants to go and the 49ers, stupidly get nothing for him. Unbelievable. All this for a guy who won't be in the league in three years.
I find myself agreeing with you mostly. Lance is the ultimate boom or bust draft pick IMO. Only one year of small college ball playing against nobodies, then missed playing last year hard to believe the 49ers went all in on him. I wasn't that impressed with his passes either as he seemed inaccurate with the long ball and threw up floaters at time. On the plus side he's coming to a NFL team loaded with talent and Shanahan is a very good coach for a rookie QB. Also your righ, t that now Garoppolo trade value dropped a ton, especially as the Pats drafted their future QB and have no need of him. Course they know can use Jimmy G. for a season then save a ton of money when they cut him next off season.