• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft - Early Comments and Mocks

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atwell may turn out to be a good player, but to take a guy in the 2nd round that slots into the #5 WR is a head scratcher. Woods, Cupp Jackson, Jefferson and Atwell. He will take over PR and maybe KR but still a head scratcher for 2nd round. I read this morning that the RB couch was at South Carolina in 2020 when Jones was there. Apparently, Jones was a real good leader of the defense. Team leader in tackles for 2 years. Also expected to be an upgrade for special teams. 2nd and 3rd for upgrading special teams goes right back to head scratcher.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TuTu Atwell, WR, Louisville​

One of the fastest players in the class, Atwell is small in stature but can make a big impact. The Rams had holes on defense to address that should have taken precedence, but Sean McVay wants to dominate on offense. Another playmaker for new quarterback Matthew Stafford.

Grade: C-

Ernest Jones, LB, South Carolina​

The Rams took a special-teams linebacker over Jabril Cox, Baron Browning, and Cam McGrone. Ernest Jones is a limited athlete who struggles covering in space. The Rams needed a linebacker, but this is a reach and a half over much, much better players.

Grade: F

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the fastest players in the class, Atwell is small in stature but can make a big impact. The Rams had holes on defense to address that should have taken precedence, but Sean McVay wants to dominate on offense. Another playmaker for new quarterback Matthew Stafford.

The Rams took a special-teams linebacker over Jabril Cox, Baron Browning, and Cam McGrone. Ernest Jones is a limited athlete who struggles covering in space. The Rams needed a linebacker, but this is a reach and a half over much, much better players.

Or we could’ve gotten Nick Bolton in round two, who went off the board right after our pick.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted Brockers replacement, Big Boy Bobby Brown, two words most commonly used to describe him, ass kicker.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we drafted two wr’s??? Am I missing something here because I figured we had much bigger priorities to fill than wr depth.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So day 1 we got Ramsey. That’s good lol

Day 2 some question marks. Tutu pick was a big head scratcher. LB Jones pick I like more now but it seemed rushed. He’s a leader and run stopper that can hit.

Day 3 has been good so far. DT Bobby B is huge and an athlete with explosion. Very stout run defending NT in a 3-4 which is great. CB Rochell is another freak athlete that’s super fast, jump out the gym, and can help with run support. He just needs to learn more and with Ramsey as a tutor I like the pick. TE/WR J Harris is another freak athlete with speed but I question the pick. Would have liked Jamar Johnson S

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will agree these were reaches but if the Rams like a guy, it’s tough for me to question their FO. Look at their draft last year. They killed it and when you do this it’s just a lot of depth for a team, along with 2-3 starters

79130D1D-143D-40FE-89E7-1CFE2453F3AD.png

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded down again a few spots in the 5th and got an early 7th rounder