• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NE Patriots Roster

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why must you always contradict yourself. Your definition in your post matters most as does your definition in my post? Why not just say "I'm always right, and I refuse to listen to anyone who suggests otherwise"...
Because I am not always right but under no circumstance on the face of Gods green earth should Butler be remotely considered for the HOF, it was stupid when you made the comment and continues to be stupid.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I am not always right but under no circumstance on the face of Gods green earth should Butler be remotely considered for the HOF, it was stupid when you made the comment and continues to be stupid.
Did you read the fucking context... The play belongs there and he's attached to the play. How many times did 1 spectacular play on its own alter a championship. David Tyree comes to mind, anyone else?

Should Gayle Sayers be in the hall? Based on stats, no way. He's in there because the voters had watched him play and knew he transcended his stats. Jules wasn't quite that, but reading his stats and seeing his exact impact leave different impressions..... and he did his best work WHEN IT MATTERED MOST.

Last edited:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the fucking context... The play belongs there and he's attached to the play. How many times did 1 spectacular play on its own alter a championship. David Tyree comes to mind, anyone else?

Should Gayle Sayers be in the hall? Based on stats, no way. His in there because the voters had watched him play and knew he transcended his stats. Jules wasn't quite that, but reading his stats and seeing his exact impact leave different impressions.
Yeah so based on your asinine train of thought one player should be considered for one play, again asinine. How about the coaches that few up the play, or the coaches that read the play and sent him in, how about Browner who basically threw a pick allowing Butler to get to the spot. ALL these guys should be HOF nods too

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so based on your asinine train of thought one player should be considered for one play, again asinine. How about the coaches that few up the play, or the coaches that read the play and sent him in, how about Browner who basically threw a pick allowing Butler to get to the spot. ALL these guys should be HOF nods too
HALL OF FAME... Name a play more famous. I previously mentioned David Tyree, but the helmet thing was an anomaly and he did what he was supposed to do on the play, catch the ball. I won't disagree that Butler merely did what he was supposed to do too, but there was a lot more to it on that play, including setting up perfectly for the play, then firing at the exact moment... and actually holding on to the ball. Many guys intinct may have been just to break up the play.

Last edited:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, do I disagree with that!

For sake of argument and because there's really nothing better going on in the football world right now:

I think Belichick's defensive gameplan against the Bills when he was DC for the Giants is in the HOF. My not Malcom's play? I mean, it was a huge fucking play that immediately changed the outcome of the Super Bowl.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sake of argument and because there's really nothing better going on in the football world right now:

I think Belichick's defensive gameplan against the Bills when he was DC for the Giants is in the HOF. My not Malcom's play? I mean, it was a huge fucking play that immediately changed the outcome of the Super Bowl.
You stupid shit

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
green font means sarcasm. It was chosen for the sarcastic comments that are often lost in posting online.......

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was in green, which means take the opposite meaning... I was mocking others calling me stupid for the same opinion you were sharing.

Haha! OK. I was all butthurt over it. I'll remember the green thing next time.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the green font is used on St. Patrick's day? Does that have some changing effect?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never risk alienating you for fear you would leave and take that picture away from me.

The true shame of that picture is this: On my cell phone the picture looks like a saggy granny bum. (sorry for giving everyone that visual)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never risk alienating you for fear you would leave and take that picture away from me.

The true shame of that picture is this: On my cell phone the picture looks like a saggy granny bum. (sorry for giving everyone that visual)
Lppks like a lesbian vollyball player to me.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the official roster after the 2021 Draft:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are less than three weeks to the start of training camp. The only two issues that need resolution are Stephon Gilmore and N'Keal Harry.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than two weeks from training camp and four weeks away from the preseason. Now comes the predictions of who will be here the first weekend in September. This one is the latest from the 'Wire':

QB: (3) Newton, Jones, Stidham
RB: (5) Michel, Harris, Stevenson, White, Johnson
TE: (4) Henry, Smith, Asiasi, Keene
WR: (5) Meyers, Ahgolar, Bourne, Oszewski, Harry
OL: (8) Wynn, Owenue, Andrews, Mason, Brown, Karras, Herron, Martin

DL: (6) Godchaux, Wise, Guy, Barmore, Anderson Spence
OLB: (5) Van Noy, Judon, Uche, Winovich Perkins
ILB: (3) Hightower, Bentley, Jennings
S: (4) McCourty, Phillips, Dugger, Davis
CB: (5) Gilmore, JC Jackson, J. Jones, Mills, Bryant

ST: (5) Bailey, Folk, Cardona, Slater, Bethel