• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NE Patriots Roster

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technicality my ass

Sorry but why wouldn't it be a technicality, especially considering that it's being reported as a technicality?

I imagine he will retire and Bill will have some kind words for him during a press conference. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't think so.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he will come back as a coach/coaches assistant and instill some of that competitiveness in the young guys.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but why wouldn't it be a technicality, especially considering that it's being reported as a technicality?

I imagine he will retire and Bill will have some kind words for him during a press conference. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't think so.
They should have all those sound bites ready to go. This isn’t Reche Caldwell leaving the team. He’s one of the best they ever had.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No team to "cut him" just have him retire...

Unless he doesn't get some money if he just retires and he had to be "cut" to get more

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE best.

The list of "one of" starts with Jules.
Probably so. The only others I could think of in the mix would be Stanley Morgan and Irving Fryer. But they were on such shitty teams, they are mostly forgotten. Then you get into the modern guys like Welker and Deion Branch. I guess Jules is the guy!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player to watch. I wish him well.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely laid it all out on the field. Not an NFL Hall of Famer. But 100% New England Patriots Hall of Fame. No problem retiring jersey 11.

I think I might disagree with you on him not being HOF worthy. 2nd behind only Jerry Rice in post season catches and yards. Super Bowl MVP. Three time Super Bowl Champion. That catch against the Falcons. The 51 yard pass to Amendola in the playoffs. Solid regular season stats.

You're probably correct that he won't get in but i think it's at least a possibility.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely laid it all out on the field. Not an NFL Hall of Famer.
That's up for argument. There are a lot of WR in the hall that never played for a Championship team, were never the Super bowl MVP or made the catches at critical times in playoff games that Jules did. if Jules doesn't get consideration, not one of today's jamokes deserve it either.

Calvin Johnson
Chris Carter
Steve Largent
Hines Ward
Jimmy Smith

Jules didn't spend a lot of time in the end zone. He ws the guy that got the team to the end zone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I might disagree with you on him not being HOF worthy. 2nd behind only Jerry Rice in post season catches and yards. Super Bowl MVP. Three time Super Bowl Champion. That catch against the Falcons. The 51 yard pass to Amendola in the playoffs. Solid regular season stats.

You're probably correct that he won't get in but i think it's at least a possibility.
He doesn't belong in as a wide receiver, he belongs in as a football player.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's up for argument. There are a lot of WR in the hall that never played for a Championship team, were never the Super bowl MVP or made the catches at critical times in playoff games that Jules did. if Jules doesn't get consideration, not one of today's jamokes deserve it either.

Calvin Johnson
Chris Carter
Steve Largent
Hines Ward
Jimmy Smith

Jules didn't spend a lot of time in the end zone. He ws the guy that got the team to the end zone.
You seriously need to remove Calvin Johnson from that list. He might have been the most dominant WR in the NFL when he played. Not his fault he played for the Lions. In just 4 seasons he had more yards and TD'S than Jules did in 12 years total.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should get rid of that Coleco computer. That might help.
Dell, XPS with upgrades.
It's a hot rod actually, way more than I need.
I got some update to my McAfee protection and one of the very few times I just clicked "OK". Now I cannot see the preview to linked tweets and some websites tell me to disable add blocker to view them.
Something in the settings and I have no idea what. Googled it a bunch of times and cannot seem to figure out the issue. When my subscription is up I will probably go with another company so I can reboot it.