• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NE Patriots Roster

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on the NFL Network Patrick Chung is retiring.

Thoughts?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts?
He'll be missed. he wasn't Rodney Harrison, but he was like a cioach on the field and he'll be missed, especially by the young guys. He lives in Meridith, NH on lake Winnepasukee. He should stick with the psts as an Ass't Coach. He's only 130 miles from Gillette.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be missed. he wasn't Rodney Harrison, but he was like a cioach on the field and he'll be missed, especially by the young guys. He lives in Meridith, NH on lake Winnepasukee. He should stick with the psts as an Ass't Coach. He's only 130 miles from Gillette.
How much did this save NE on the cap?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could possibly put S. Trevon Moehrig from TCU in play at #15 now?

Still too many unkowns.
Think BB knew about this when he signed Devin Smith and Jalen Mills??

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think BB knew about this when he signed Devin Smith and Jalen Mills??
I'd have to say he had an inclination it was going to happen. Chung seemed to be a straight shooter and respected Bill and company.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts?
Patrick Chung is retiring. Those are my thoughts. To be honest I was nervous every time he was on the field

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching a televised podcast tonight. Mike Lombardi had spoken in a press conference on this past Friday and talked in detail about the Patriots signings. He also discussed Cam Newton in detail and while they were showing parts of Lombardi's specific wording, they also showed at least 8 or 10 different photos of Cam throwing the ball. In every single photo, Cam's right hand is back in the throwing motion and never once was his hand back past his shoulder. Never once was his hand over the top of his shoulder, most often it was at a 35 to 45 degree angle away from the shoulder. His right shoulder prevents him from cocking and releasing.

I wanted to see if I can bring my hand back beyond my shoulder and I can line up the edge of my hand to my back. If I bring my hand above my shoulder, I can move my hand nearly a foot behind my shoulder. Cam cannot bring hiss hand up and back over his shoulder. His limited motion bring him into a near side arm motion when he throws.

It's a wonder that he can throw the ball as far as he does and as accurately as he does. The man has incredible arm strength with his lack of motion.

That's my observation from all of those photos and trying to see what I can do at my age. I can only guess that throwing at the weird angle must also hurt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching a televised podcast tonight. Mike Lombardi had spoken in a press conference on this past Friday and talked in detail about the Patriots signings. He also discussed Cam Newton in detail and while they were showing parts of Lombardi's specific wording, they also showed at least 8 or 10 different photos of Cam throwing the ball. In every single photo, Cam's right hand is back in the throwing motion and never once was his hand back past his shoulder. Never once was his hand over the top of his shoulder, most often it was at a 35 to 45 degree angle away from the shoulder. His right shoulder prevents him from cocking and releasing.

I wanted to see if I can bring my hand back beyond my shoulder and I can line up the edge of my hand to my back. If I bring my hand above my shoulder, I can move my hand nearly a foot behind my shoulder. Cam cannot bring hiss hand up and back over his shoulder. His limited motion bring him into a near side arm motion when he throws.

It's a wonder that he can throw the ball as far as he does and as accurately as he does. The man has incredible arm strength with his lack of motion.

That's my observation from all of those photos and trying to see what I can do at my age. I can only guess that throwing at the weird angle must also hurt.
I have had surgery on my throwing arm.
I cannot bring mt arm even to vertical.
I mentioned in a previos thread that after surgery, you get part of yoour rotation by rotating your shoulderblade. Not an efficient way to throw.
I still have good accuracy but when I have to air it out a bit, it hurts. I also lose my accuracy if I try to power through it.
It will loosen up a bit after some throws but then it falls apart.
The next day it feels like I dislocated it.

We beat the crap out chargers and 4 days later we we routed by the Rams. Newton was so bad he was benched. Get the picture?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFENSE

DT:

Davon Godchaux, Henry Anderson, Michael Barnett, Byron Coward, Carl Davis, Akeem Spence, Nick Thurman, Lawrence Guy

RB:

Sony Michele, Damien Harris, JJ Taylor, Brandon Bolden, James White

ILB:

Dontae Hightower, Cassh Maluia, Josh Uche, Terez Hall, Ja’Whaun Bentley, Michael Pinckney, LaRoy Reynolds

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFENSE

DT:

Davon Godchaux, Henry Anderson, Michael Barnett, Byron Coward, Carl Davis, Akeem Spence, Nick Thurman, Lawrence Guy

RB:

Sony Michele, Damien Harris, JJ Taylor, Brandon Bolden, James White

ILB:

Dontae Hightower, Cassh Maluia, Josh Uche, Terez Hall, Ja’Whaun Bentley, Michael Pinckney, LaRoy Reynolds
Pinckney and Maluia are cut - might get to PS.
Reynolds is a blocking dummy for camp.........