• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers led Orlando 91-82 with under 4 to go. Orlando won 103-96

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hurting his legacy ultimately. He could be seen talent wise as a top 10 all timer but from a leadership standpoint hes not even in the same stratosphere as Kobe, MJ, lebron, Bird, Magic

There is no question.

He is probably more talented than anyone outside of LeBron, Shaq and MJ. Those are his peers talent-wise.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be a GOAT caliber team

Not all time but up there

I said on the other thread, this is as good as any team in the 1 and done era. They will never measure up to teams from the 80s when everybody had superstars stay for 3+ years, but what they are doing is impressive as hell.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t often complain about players missing games for weak seeming injuries because you never really what the athlete is experiencing.

But...

Victor Oladipo is missing his second straight game and posting his Miami debut with a cold.

Seriously?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t often complain about players missing games for weak seeming injuries because you never really what the athlete is experiencing.

But...

Victor Oladipo is missing his second straight game and posting his Miami debut with a cold.

Seriously?

Yeah it is really freaking lame. Missing 3 days of work over a cold isn't a good look

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent article :

Talking about the 'turnover' issue for the 76ers :
"This problem both hampers the 76ers’ offense and allows for more transition opportunities for their opponents."

The context :

Lazy writing question :
How does the other team get more transition opportunities if the Sixers average turning the other team over as much as they cough it up????

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some russ

Westbrook is soft. Stephen A. didn't say anything offensive or untrue about Westbrook. Facts are facts, Westbrook's game has never changed and he's always put up stats. But it's never translated to winning. I knew Russ had played with some talent, but when Stephen A. listed all of the players that Westbrook has had as teammates, you can't say that Westbrook has never had any help; he's had a ton of help.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some russ

Kobe Bryant GIF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is soft. Stephen A. didn't say anything offensive or untrue about Westbrook. Facts are facts, Westbrook's game has never changed and he's always put up stats. But it's never translated to winning. I knew Russ had played with some talent, but when Stephen A. listed all of the players that Westbrook has had as teammates, you can't say that Westbrook has never had any help; he's had a ton of help.

Lol the only time you can sort of blame russ is the years with pg and even then i wouldnt blame him as PG went MIA. Putting the blame only on him for the thunder not being able to beat those Warriors team or that 2012 Heat team is crappy. Those teams were simply better....also Serge Ibaka and Reggie Jackson are from great players

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol the only time you can sort of blame russ is the years with pg and even then i wouldnt blame him as PG went MIA. Putting the blame only on him for the thunder not being able to beat those Warriors team or that 2012 Heat team is crappy. Those teams were simply better....also Serge Ibaka and Reggie Jackson are from great players

Serge Ibaka was a really good player his time with the Thunder. Reggie Jackson I'll give you that one. But notice that Westbrook doesn't exactly move the needle for the teams he's on. When paired with Harden in Houston, they didn't get any better. When paired with Beal in Washington, they didn't get any better. Russ makes over $200 million, with that money, you warrant criticism when your team isn't playing better with you on there. And Russ was playing with 2 other 1st ballot HOF on the Thunder. Them not winning a title is really on all of them, but KD at least put himself in a position to win a title (you can argue his methods which is valid). But again, where's the flaw (outside of Reggie Jackson) in Stephen A's analysis? Because there isn't any. Hence why Westbrook's tantrum is laughable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serge Ibaka was a really good player his time with the Thunder. Reggie Jackson I'll give you that one. But notice that Westbrook doesn't exactly move the needle for the teams he's on. When paired with Harden in Houston, they didn't get any better. When paired with Beal in Washington, they didn't get any better. Russ makes over $200 million, with that money, you warrant criticism when your team isn't playing better with you on there. And Russ was playing with 2 other 1st ballot HOF on the Thunder. Them not winning a title is really on all of them, but KD at least put himself in a position to win a title (you can argue his methods which is valid). But again, where's the flaw (outside of Reggie Jackson) in Stephen A's analysis? Because there isn't any. Hence why Westbrook's tantrum is laughable.

You know how many great players don't win titles? That's why Stephen A comments was so shitty. I don't Russ had an issue about his other comments. The title comments was just bad because he's the same one who gets mad when superteams are built. Can't have it both ways.