• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe we can call what LeBron started the beginning of the Coward Teams? :noidea:

Your hate for lebron is weird. All the guy do is bring the Cavs to 5 NBA finals including one title. 5 championship appearances you don't get if the cavs didn't win the lottery in 03. People like you and Dan Gilbert is why i can never forgive lebron for returning to Cleveland. Ungrateful people like you two didn't deserve that title

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when they signed Durant it was.

Steph is overated

definitely not garbage--- a great player- a hall of famer easily by any measure--- definitely not deserving of being a 2 time MVP though.

but 10th in the West is what it is.

So the only unanimous MVP in league history wasn't deserving of the award?

Call yourself a fucking idiot. I'm busy.

Oh yeah, the Cavs will turn things around before the Heat right?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony here is priceless.

Many ripping this idea solely because of who said it. ....then complaining he only said it because it's Lebron.

I mean, there is definitely something different in a team put together by the draft and trades than guys joining forces in FA. want to tell me the term superteam could be used for both you'd get no disagreement from me, I guess.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the others?

Off the top of my head:

Any 60's era Celtics team
Magic, Kareem, Worthy,
Chief, Bird, McHale
MJ, Pippen, Rodman
Olajuwon, Barkely, Drexler
Kobe, Shaq, Mailman, Glove
Pierce, KG, Ray Ray

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony here is priceless.

Many ripping this idea solely because of who said it. ....then complaining he only said it because it's Lebron.

I mean, there is definitely something different in a team put together by the draft and trades than guys joining forces in FA. want to tell me the term superteam could be used for both you'd get no disagreement from me, I guess.

You're defending wiggy's nonsense that goes back to before you even found this site?

dave-chapelle-gif-8.gif

When LeBron went to the Lakers here are two things yer boy wiggy said.

1.) his peak years are over, he has too many NBA miles on his body
2.) his legacy is ruined because he couldn't get an injured Lakers squad to the playoffs two seasons ago

But this isn't the first time, or last time, you'll defend him. The Cleveland-bro connection is strong between the two of you.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when they signed Durant it was.

Steph is overated

definitely not garbage--- a great player- a hall of famer easily by any measure--- definitely not deserving of being a 2 time MVP though.

but 10th in the West is what it is.

Yeah let's pretend 2013 didn't happen either when he went to the 2nd round of the playoffs and 6 games against the defending champion Spurs with David Lee being his best teammate. Or 2015 when he only had 1 teammate who made the AS game (his first one no less).

Whatever helps fit your narrative.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think next year they toy with .500 - maybe hit it- maybe dont. I think the following year they are pretty decent team.

The last time the Cavs finished above .500 without LBJ, Colin Sexton was forming in his mothers womb...1998.

Hopefully they can't get a core piece in this years draft.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're defending wiggy's nonsense that goes back to before you even found this site?

View attachment 267965

When LeBron went to the Lakers here are two things yer boy wiggy said.

1.) his peak years are over, he has too many NBA miles on his body
2.) his legacy is ruined because he couldn't get an injured Lakers squad to the playoffs two seasons ago

But this isn't the first time, or last time, you'll defend him. The Cleveland-bro connection is strong between the two of you.
Thanks for playing, but I was here and know about his comments. I'm defending them because I don't think he's completely off base. I don't agree in the sense there were other superteams before, just wasn't called that (as trojan mentioned), but I also believe there's a difference in putting a team together with picks and trades than 2-3 guys just joining up in FA.

Look at that. I agree with him AND disagree. almost like I only care about what he says and not who he is.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time the Cavs finished above .500 without LBJ, Colin Sexton was forming in his mothers womb...1998.

Hopefully they can't get a core piece in this years draft.

His last name isnt Sex for nothing

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say both. Guy will never pass the ball until he exhausts all options to shoot. Have a hard time believing he doesn't see his wide open teammates. Guessing some are yelling for him with limited crowd noice.

After seeing the Lakers get pretty decent contributions from Rondo and D. Howard, 2 players many had given up on, I think Drummond may toe the line in L.A.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for playing, but I was here and know about his comments. I'm defending them because I don't think he's completely off base. I don't agree in the sense there were other superteams before, just wasn't called that (as trojan mentioned), but I also believe there's a difference in putting a team together with picks and trades than 2-3 guys just joining up in FA.

Look at that. I agree with him AND disagree. almost like I only care about what he says and not who he is.

There's no way you know about all the overly homeristic stuff he said from before you found this site. Didn't bother reading the rest of your comment as the first sentence was asinine.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the Lakers get pretty decent contributions from Rondo and D. Howard, 2 players many had given up on, I think Drummond may toe the line in L.A.
he might....but sometimes guys are what they are.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way you know about all the overly homeristic stuff he said from before you found this site. Didn't bother reading the rest of your comment as the first sentence was asinine.
I mean, what you showed that he said I was here to see him say it. so there's that. I guess you making yourself look foolish stands on its own. I didn't even need to point it out.

Not fooled. You read it. Refuted your comments. Instead of owning you deflect. It's what you do, and that's cool. You be you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what you showed that he said I was here to see him say it. so there's that. I guess you making yourself look foolish stands on its own. I didn't even need to point it out.

Not fooled. You read it. Refuted your comments. Instead of owning you deflect. It's what you do, and that's cool. You be you.

Oh damn, you dusted off your deflection routine. Classic. What's next? The- gotta love this forum nonsense again? You just keep defedning yer boy wiggy. And I'll keep laughing at both of you.