• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious that LeBron, Dan Gilbert, the HC and whoever was the GM when these egregious player thefts occoured need to be investigated and punished by the NBA. The league can't let these phoney baloney charges be swept under the rug.

Yeah...I'm done sticking up for Gilbert. stealing Doleac a disservice to the NBA.

How is Gilbert even allowed to keep his franchise? :noidea:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no coincidence that moskov shumpert and JR ended up with the cavs, Lebron hand picked these dudes and made it obvious during games .

only a Knicks fan would know this if you watched games played vs cavs prior to 15-16 cavs championship.

Keep doubting and making fun of pasta, you will lose every time!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you not see the irony in the post?

Unless you are doubling down on Pasta’s stupid, maybe you should stay out of this.

If I wanted to ask for your expert opinion, I would ask what it is like living on Mars with 1 testicle. Otherwise there really isn’t a lot for you to contribute here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, been there to see it first hand.

clearly, you have no idea the amount of time it took to get where you have gotten.

the body can only take so much, you want to prolong your career, you figure out a way to do less, to prolong it.. esp. today with the money they make.

No, you haven’t.

Unless you played in the NBA within the last 15 years.

Pretty sure that isn’t the case.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no coincidence that moskov shumpert and JR ended up with the cavs, Lebron hand picked these dudes and made it obvious during games .

only a Knicks fan would know this if you watched games played vs cavs prior to 15-16 cavs championship.

Keep doubting and making fun of pasta, you will lose every time!

LOL.

He did not “hand pick them”.

They were cheap. The Cavs could easily acquire them without giving up any significant assets. And JR actually ended up fitting with LeBron fairly well.

That is why they ended up in Clevland

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

They were cheap. The Cavs could easily acquire them without giving up any significant assets. And JR actually ended up fitting with LeBron fairly well.

LOL.

Yes he did! He made it abundantly clear to Knicks fans while games were going on he was giving these guys pointers... he saw something in them to take time out!

A year or 2 later these guys were on the cavs roster. Lebron knew what he needed to beat GS!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did! He made it abundantly clear to Knicks fans while games were going on he was giving these guys pointers... he saw something in them to take time out!

A year or 2 later these guys were on the cavs roster. Lebron knew what he needed to beat GS!

The assumptions you make in your posts are absolutely astounding.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he know the KD was going to throw the series to GS too? That’s one smart dude.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are doubling down on Pasta’s stupid, maybe you should stay out of this.

If I wanted to ask for your expert opinion, I would ask what it is like living on Mars with 1 testicle. Otherwise there really isn’t a lot for you to contribute here.
Lol, the Jerk store called, they are all out of them. Want to see if they will take you back?

I see you have plenty of referrals here.

they are especially looking for experts in shooting. Not actual shooters , but, ones who claim to be an expert, cause they did studies on shooting.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the Jerk store called, they are all out of them. Want to see if they will take you back?

I see you have plenty of referrals here.

they are especially looking for experts in shooting. Not actual shooters , but, ones who claim to be an expert, cause they did studies on shooting.

I can back my shit up. You can’t.