• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are doubling down on Pasta’s stupid, maybe you should stay out of this.

If I wanted to ask for your expert opinion, I would ask what it is like living on Mars with 1 testicle. Otherwise there really isn’t a lot for you to contribute here.
LOL

cmon

you know

i know you know

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't Durant get any criticism as Lebron does?

This guy never played without a great player. Had Russ and Harden in OKC. Left them to join Steph and Klay. Leaves Golden State to join Kyrie in Brooklyn then put the plan in motion to have Harden force his way in Brooklyn.

Can we imagine if his name was Lebron James?
i think durant gets plenty of criticism

at least from me

he was nervous hed never win one and needed to get the monkey off his back so he went to GSW

and then he went to brooklyn- and kyrie came but kyrie's stock was at an all time low because of the way he left Cleveland and Boston.
Durant has kept his mouth shut of late though which i think has helped him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I thought KDs case was so cut and dried everyone had already passed him the cupcakes and moved on.
right

after the alt twitter accounts and going to the team that he choked too- it all came to a head for him a while back

then he got seriously hurt and kind of stopped running his mouth and has kind of flown under the radar of late

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe he should shut up and dribble. :heh:
Durant kind of has for hte most part which is why i think he has flown under the radar a bit.

LeBron always loves to be in the middle of everything and run his mouth---plus Durant has been off the radar for a while with the injury

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

cmon

you know

i know you know

The real irony is that you bring up my experience way more often than I do.

Pasta out here thumping his chest acting like his personal experience relates. And it doesn’t at all. Not even a little.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant kind of has for hte most part which is why i think he has flown under the radar a bit.

LeBron always loves to be in the middle of everything and run his mouth---plus Durant has been off the radar for a while with the injury

Agree. I actually like that Lebron is outspoken. I don't always agree with his views/ideas, but I like that he isn't just talk and actually tries to do something for folks.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I actually like that Lebron is outspoken. I don't always agree with his views/ideas, but I like that he isn't just talk and actually tries to do something for folks.
Also, he's not another bland athlete saying cliches. The more personality these players have the better.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the things I like about the NBA is that they let the athletes speak and have personalities, in contrast to the NFL which is completely robotic.

I think that Lebron is self-aware of his own influence and chooses to use it for what he thinks is good.

Except China where he let his finances do the talking.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real irony is that you bring up my experience way more often than I do.

Pasta out here thumping his chest acting like his personal experience relates. And it doesn’t at all. Not even a little.
Grow up man!

You don’t have any experience . You call yourself an expert, FROM A BOOK!

in the real world, we , athletes, would not give you the time of day.

you’re a nerd man! And you got lots a friends on here. And I’m happy for you for that .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like that racist asshole Myles Leonard's days in Miami could be done.

Heat coach, veterans denounce Myles Leonard's anti-semetic slur: 'We can't tolerate that here'

Heat vets Udonis Haslam & Andre Iguodala said such language is not welcomed in the organization. Spo added "there are consequences to words".

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no coincidence that moskov shumpert and JR ended up with the cavs, Lebron hand picked these dudes and made it obvious during games .

only a Knicks fan would know this if you watched games played vs cavs prior to 15-16 cavs championship.

Keep doubting and making fun of pasta, you will lose every time!
You don't seem like a fan of facts but Cavs were pretty much forced to take JR to get the other 2 guys. and not like either of them are gamechangers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're such a lil bitch. For years you had your nose all up in LeBron's ass. Pimping him up nonstop. And now you're one of his biggest critics.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem like a fan of facts but Cavs were pretty much forced to take JR to get the other 2 guys. and not like either of them are gamechangers.

Heard about Joe Tate this morning. He was a damn good announcer. And you gonna watch the Buckeyes today?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did! He made it abundantly clear to Knicks fans while games were going on he was giving these guys pointers... he saw something in them to take time out!

A year or 2 later these guys were on the cavs roster. Lebron knew what he needed to beat GS!
when they beat GS, Mozgov and shump barely played.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are for you guys. Talk to any player , and the only thing stats come up , is when their contract is up,

you’re still not acknowledging the fact that Lebron wanted them...

Why is that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about Joe Tate this morning. He was a damn good announcer. And you gonna watch the Buckeyes today?
all time favorite announcer in any sport. Loved his humor/wit.

"Ewing looks, turns, walks with the ball...good"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are for you guys. Talk to any player , and the only thing stays meant to them is when their contract is up,

you’re still not acknowledging the fact that Lebron wanted them...

Why is that?
what I said had nothing to do with stats. Stats were not needed to refute your comments. Try again.