• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vogel rotations make no sense.

No Kuz, Gasol, and obviously AD

Trez only played 19 minutes so far and been out for more than a quarter now.

At this point, I doubt he comes back in

THT should've got more run

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vogel rotations make no sense.

No Kuz, Gasol, and obviously AD

Trez only played 19 minutes so far and been out for more than a quarter now.

At this point, I doubt he comes back in

He puts some really dumb shit out there sometimes. They also don't switch when they need to either.

Also, like why the fuck will they not play Damien Jones. You signed him to a 10 day to give him a look with people injured. He's actually played well in the very limited minutes he's had, even in this game. Play him. See what happens

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at them Suns...fun team on the rise it appears

15-3 since starting the season 8-8. They might rise all the way to the top of the standings. Still gotta worry about Paul's body holding up. He'll be 36 during the playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15-3 since starting the season 8-8. They might rise all the way to the top of the standings. Still gotta worry about Paul's body holding up. He'll be 36 during the playoffs.

Yeah, I don’t think they can beat the top teams in a series. At least not all of the top teams in consecutive series.

They were a point guard away for a long time and they acquired the perfect vet to push the youngsters.

This a really good team.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder just announced they are not going to allow fans for the rest of the season. I got no fn idea what they are thinking.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder just announced they are not going to allow fans for the rest of the season. I got no fn idea what they are thinking.

Maybe that they just aren’t ready to do that yet.

This isn’t a no brainer decision.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors recalled Jordan Poole and Nico Mannion, both of whom were ballin in the Orlando G-League. This could be a much needed boost because Brad Wanamaker is unplayable at this point. I've never seen an NBA caliber point guard not be able to break a press, by either being able to dribble through or at least find the right teammate to push the ball up the court. He doesn't facilitate any offense. He doesn't score. He plays passable defense is basically the only thing I can say about him.

I want to see what Poole can do given the backup role. He's a natural play maker, he just needs to bet more consistent. He's also got nice scoring potential for the 2nd unit.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors recalled Jordan Poole and Nico Mannion, both of whom were ballin in the Orlando G-League. This could be a much needed boost because Brad Wanamaker is unplayable at this point. I've never seen an NBA caliber point guard not be able to break a press, by either being able to dribble through or at least find the right teammate to push the ball up the court. He doesn't facilitate any offense. He doesn't score. He plays passable defense is basically the only thing I can say about him.

I want to see what Poole can do given the backup role. He's a natural play maker, he just needs to bet more consistent. He's also got nice scoring potential for the 2nd unit.

He didn't seem that terrible with Boston. Had some decent stretches

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't seem that terrible with Boston. Had some decent stretches
Yeah, I recall someone telling me earlier (maybe Wamu?) that Wanamaker will have stretches of good games which make you think he's underrated and stretches of games where he looks like he doesn't belong in the NBA. Unfortunately it's been pretty much a season long stretch of the latter. He's shooting 35.5% from the field and 22.2% from 3. He's not adding any value to the second unit on offense at all. Defensively he's been good, but not necessarily lockdown. Because of his play, the 2nd unit has largely deteriorated to an isolation based offense. Paschall and Wiggins are relied on to just to and get buckets, which also hurts their efficiency. We need someone to infuse some energy and life into that 2nd unit so they don't continually put the starters in a hole or blow leads they build.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that a bad move? Did Covid miraculously disappear in the red states?
Who the F said anything about red states? Over half the league is now allowing fans and OK is open. No reason not to be allowing fans.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, masks are doing the job. No reason to make this political. Go over there if you want to do that.

I'm trying to figure out why you're having so much difficulty with it.

The reason they're not allowing fans is the same reason why they didn't allow fans at the start of the season.

Don't get all butthurt about it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out why you're having so much difficulty with it.

The reason they're not allowing fans is the same reason why they didn't allow fans at the start of the season.

Don't get all butthurt about it.
It’s my team, I’ll say what I want. Mind your own business, stay in your lane, all that shit.