• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually because he argues too much. Dunno if that's the case this time...
I don't think dtgold has EVER posted anything bannable but I can't say I read every post

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol guess it depends on how you measure "success "...

Obviously the total history of the Cavs isn't that good. But even Magic himself said the Cavs were going to be one of the good teams of the 90's. Then they kept running into MJ early in the playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Done" in what context? I think many here figured he'd play out his contract with the Lakers. In terms of not winning a title, I don't think anyone (without a clear biased agenda) thought Lebron's championship windows were closed.

Done in the context that he probably wouldn’t be able to carry teams to the Finals anymore. Not that his window was closed per say, but that he would need something major like a Davis trade to get there.

And sorry, but that was far from given. There were other teams on AD’s list and the Laker package was not necessarily an offer NO would want. It all hinged in their view of Ingram and the Lakers lucking into a top 4 lottery selection.

Without that lottery ball hitting, I don’t know that NO pulls the trigger on that deal. And nobody could have predicted that happening.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this is some funny stuff. Got Jalen & Jacoby on right now.

Kyrie blames Nets struggles on virus protocols & how team is officated

Aren't the Nets currently dead last ppg given up?

Yes.

Because of the refs obviously.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Because of the refs obviously.

Did you know the refs are the real reason the Nets give up so many points per game? Hell they might be giving up the most right now. All I can do is laugh at him blaming the virus and the refs for where the Nets are right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done in the context that he probably wouldn’t be able to carry teams to the Finals anymore. Not that his window was closed per say, but that he would need something major like a Davis trade to get there.

And sorry, but that was far from given. There were other teams on AD’s list and the Laker package was not necessarily an offer NO would want. It all hinged in their view of Ingram and the Lakers lucking into a top 4 lottery selection.

Without that lottery ball hitting, I don’t know that NO pulls the trigger on that deal. And nobody could have predicted that happening.

Which teams were on AD's list? Boston was reported as wanting to trade for AD, and AD told them he's not resigning with them. Again, Rich Paul being his agent gave Lebron inside knowledge on where AD was headed. And nowadays, no organization can really hold onto a disgruntled superstar. There is literally no situation where a superstar has requested to being traded, an organization has ignored the request and everything turning out fine. Superstars in someway shape or form - get traded.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really suggesting the Cavs never had any success before LeBron? You're kinda making it sound like they never had a winning season before he got there.

Yeah, because that's what I said. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't expect him to actually blame himself or the players did you? I wonder how long before he blames the coaches that the Nets don't need anyway. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because that's what I said. lol

You better hope wiggy doesn't see what you said. He'll go on a multi page rant excessively detailing the exploits of the Cavs greatest moments. All three of them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't expect him to actually blame himself or the players did you? I wonder how long before he blames the coaches that the Nets don't need anyway. lol

Just when I think he can't stick his foot in his mouth again he proves me wrong. Good for him for being in such denial. That takes a certain level of dedication.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better hope wiggy doesn't see what you said. He'll go on a multi page rant excessively detailing the exploits of the Cavs greatest moments. All three of them.

If he thinks a few winning seasons in the 90's is success...that's his problem.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which teams were on AD's list? Boston was reported as wanting to trade for AD, and AD told them he's not resigning with them. Again, Rich Paul being his agent gave Lebron inside knowledge on where AD was headed. And nowadays, no organization can really hold onto a disgruntled superstar. There is literally no situation where a superstar has requested to being traded, an organization has ignored the request and everything turning out fine. Superstars in someway shape or form - get traded.

There were at least 3 teams. I remember that for sure. Knicks I believe were 1, can’t remember the other. Boston was a no.

AD was going to leave. Either by trade or free agency in the summer of 2020. But if NO liked someone else’s trade package better, or just doesn’t like the Lakers he doesn’t even have a chance to go to LA before the start of this season.

So your claims of a “better situation” are wrong.

The Lakers situation had more future potential than Cleveland, but the way you are talking is like he left for a ready made super team.

Literally almost ANY city would have had more potential to lure free agents with LeBron than Cleveland did.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad when you want your team to lose....

#cantrelate
Never said I wanted them to, it’s better than being 11th in the East

Before Lebron was there the Lakers were a middling team and a dysfunctional franchise. It wasn’t that long away LOL

#youcantrytoforget

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such a horrible show. Loved Jalen as a player but as a media personality he's a clown.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were at least 3 teams. I remember that for sure. Knicks I believe were 1, can’t remember the other. Boston was a no.

AD was going to leave. Either by trade or free agency in the summer of 2020. But if NO liked someone else’s trade package better, or just doesn’t like the Lakers he doesn’t even have a chance to go to LA before the start of this season.

So your claims of a “better situation” are wrong.

The Lakers situation had more future potential than Cleveland, but the way you are talking is like he left for a ready made super team.

Literally almost ANY city would have had more potential to lure free agents with LeBron than Cleveland did.
Think Chicago was one.