• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, stuff has to happen but it's very plausible. And they can easily win more later. Cleveland, never.
"easily"? LOL

now who is lying to oneself?

its another space shuttle exploding level of continuous events that would have to happen. That- and theyd have to be willing to trade Wiseman and the pic- which i dont know if they will.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"easily"? LOL

now who is lying to yourself?

its another space shuttle exploding level of continuous events that would have to happen. That- and theyd have to be willing to trade Wiseman and the pic- which i dont know if they will.
Easily meaning in the next few decades they will have other windows. Cleveland never will.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily meaning in the next few decades they will have other windows. Cleveland never will.
just as likely Cleveland does as GSW does.

I mean "the smartest guys in the room" used their *amnesty to cut Charlie Bell to create cap space to sign DeAndre Jordan before their run started- luckily for them JOrdan did not want to go to GSW. If they did what they were trying to do they dont have cap room for Durant and the run is over before it even starts.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean "the smartest guys in the room" used their exemption to create cap space to sign DeAndre Jordan before their run started- luckily for them JOrdan did not want to go to GSW. If they did what they were trying to do they dont have cap room for Durant and the run is over before it even starts.
Not even close to as likely. Sorry not sorry.

You'll always have 2016 though, that was a great run.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close to as likely. Sorry not sorry.

You'll always have 2016 though, that was a great run.
hey whatever you gotta think to get through the day--- GSW was one of the sorriest franchises in sports for decades before this group.

i dont see anything that tells me it will be any different when they are gone.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey whatever you gotta think to get through the day--- GSW was one of the sorriest franchises in sports for decades before this group.

i dont see anything that tells me it will be any different when they are gone.
Yes I know you don't LOL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean "the smartest guys in the room" used their *amnesty to cut Charlie Bell to create cap space to sign DeAndre Jordan before their run started- luckily for them JOrdan did not want to go to GSW. If they did what they were trying to do they dont have cap room for Durant and the run is over before it even starts.

Golden State is not the Lakers or the Heat. They aren’t a destination market for elite free agents unless they have a near contending roster already.

But they aren’t the Cavs either.

Cavs are in the bottom tier of the league in terms of free agent attractiveness just above Milwaukee, Utah and Minnesota.

I would bet on the Lakers or Heat winning in the next 25 years with totally new player cores beyond what they currently have. I wouldn’t bet on GS to do that.

But I wouldn’t bet against GS either. I would bet against Cleveland all day. GS is a more attractive market and has a much better chance of building future champions than Cleveland does.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean obviously GS is better market than CLE but what big FA’s have they attracted other than KD. Serious. Just trying to remember. I’m sure @CitySushi knows

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, FA wasn’t what it was before the last 10-20 years, hard to go by that. GS is in Cali, CLE is well CLE. If you have stars it helps, that’s Sexton evolving into a star OR drafting a star in the next 2 is so important for small market teams

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i disagree because Garland may get his value up substantially in the next year or so. He already has raised his value with his play this year despite missing games and his injury.

At the end of this year maybe you take a look at it. If packaging Garland with your pick to move up a few spots to get a true star caliber player is on the table then its something you probably have to take into consideration.

Also---- would you call the Blazers are a failure and that they shouldve traded McCollum by now?

in the NBA its like 6 teams have won all the titles basically in the last 20 years.

the Sixers have what i think is the MVP in Embiid- and Simmons, and id put their championship chances at THE MOST at 20% this year. What is the scale your grading on?

I do think the Blazers should have traded McCollum.

I guess it all depends on what you want you want. To be good or to hunt titles.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 166,627.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Blazers wtf is wrong with Covington? He isn’t doing anything.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Lo’s haircut is ridiculous

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean obviously GS is better market than CLE but what big FA’s have they attracted other than KD. Serious. Just trying to remember. I’m sure @CitySushi knows

It was low key, and not a superstar, but the Iguodala signing was a really good get for them. He was a fringe all star caliber player at the time he went there and sought after by many teams.

Also though, the ownership change and new arena have moved them up a few rungs.