• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte has some players though. They arent bereft of talent htats for sure.

They should pass up the Cavs all things considered. Same with the HEat and Raptors. Knicks should stay ahead

Orlando i sure hope can pass them.

You might have a .500 team in Cleveland though. You keep hyping everyone but then say they will start losing...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deangelo Russell looks bad. Like really bad.

If i had a nickle for every LAkers fan who went to bat for him back in the day id have a shit ton of nickels.

Swapping him for Wiggins and that Minny first was highway robbery. Wiggins looks really solid in GS.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might have a .500 team in Cleveland though. You keep hyping everyone but then say they will start losing...
half of the starting lineup cant drink legally or was just able too! of course they are going to lose a ton of games. I hope they lose a ton of games. Young teams never win in the NBA- especially right now where there are so few bad teams that are just not trying.

but there is a very solid base of talent there that is for sure. With Allen and Okoro they just might be able to survive with a midget back court with those 2 guys defensive ceilings--- especially if they get a wing or pf in this draft thats a top flight athlete and there are at least 4 or 5 of them not counting Cade and Mobley (at PG and C)

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
half of the starting lineup cant drink legally or was just able too! of course they are going to lose a ton of games. I hope they lose a ton of games. Young teams never win in the NBA- especially right now where there are so few bad teams that are just not trying.

but there is a very solid base of talent there that is for sure. With Allen and Okoro they just might be able to survive with a midget back court with those 2 guys defensive ceilings--- especially if they get a wing or pf in this draft thats a top flight athlete and there are at least 4 or 5 of them not counting Cade and Mobley (at PG and C)
That's what I'm saying, they aren't that bad, young or no. They aren't as bad as last year. We're 21 games in and they are 10-11, and they were missing a lot of guys earlier. They're a freaking 8 seed now. You may end up there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swapping him for Wiggins and that Minny first was highway robbery. Wiggins looks really solid in GS.
very true. to play devils advocate- and in Minnys defense- getting Russell did help to get Towns to commit since Towns is friends with him and actually thought he was good.

and playing with steph curry instead of malik beasley is gonna help a little bit.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very true. to play devils advocate- and in Minnys defense- getting Russell did help to get Towns to commit since Towns is friends with him and actually thought he was good.

and playing with steph curry instead of malik beasley is gonna help a little bit.

Sure, glad Minny got something out of it. And yes Curry helps...which is why all the "Wiggins sucks!" posts were so dumb. His situation is different and he's responding.

But that was a very very good move by the Warriors front office, after somehow getting DLo when they lost KD. #lightyearsahead

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying, they aren't that bad, young or no. They aren't as bad as last year. We're 21 games in and they are 10-11, and they were missing a lot of guys earlier. They're a freaking 8 seed now. You may end up there.
drummond has inflated that though---- he ups their floor a lot - even if it isnt high impact stats the dude is still the leading rebounder in the league and has taken the worst defense in the league into a top 10 defense.

Now Nance is the guy who is really helping them win as well- hes a legit + defender and does a ton of things without the ball to help them win.

I really dont expect Sexton to keep shooting 52% from the floor and 42% from 3 either- especially as defenses start to key on him.

they need to ditch Drummond for what they can get ASAP.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drummond has inflated that though---- he ups their floor a lot - even if it isnt high impact stats the dude is still the leading rebounder in the league and has taken the worst defense in the league into a top 10 defense.

Now Nance is the guy who is really helping them win as well- hes a legit + defender and does a ton of things without the ball to help them win.

I really dont expect Sexton to keep shooting 52% from the floor and 42% from 3 either- especially as defenses start to key on him.

they need to ditch Drummond for what they can get ASAP.

When they do ditch Drummond, that stud you like to hype gets his minutes (Allen). Sorry bro, 8 seed. Can't have it both ways.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, glad Minny got something out of it. And yes Curry helps...which is why all the "Wiggins sucks!" posts were so dumb. His situation is different and he's responding.

But that was a very very good move by the Warriors front office, after somehow getting DLo when they lost KD. #lightyearsahead
amnestying charlie bell to sign deandre jordan #lightyearsahead talk about dodging shooting yourself in the face.

all of their draft picks #lightyearsahead i might have more nickels than Russel if i had one for every GSW fan that hyped looney or mccaw

not getting 1 shooter that can hit a 3 for years beside the splash brothers #lightyearsahead

honestly- if you can wait on Wiseman- for 2-3 years to MAYBE become an impact guy thats fine- but that front court is gonna fuck you next year unless its fixed- especially because draymond certainly isnt trending up.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amnestying charlie bell to sign deandre jordan #lightyearsahead talk about dodging shooting yourself in the face.

all of their draft picks #lightyearsahead i might have more nickels than Russel if i had one for every GSW fan that hyped looney or mccaw

not getting 1 shooter that can hit a 3 for years beside the splash brothers #lightyearsahead

honestly- if you can wait on Wiseman- for 2-3 years to MAYBE become an impact guy thats fine- but that front court is gonna fuck you next year unless its fixed- especially because draymond certainly isnt trending up.
LOL ok

Don't be mad now

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they do ditch Drummond, that stud you like to hype gets his minutes (Allen). Sorry bro, 8 seed. Can't have it both ways.
how much you want to bet they finish 10th or below?

Miami and toronto will pass them. Charlotte probably will too.

Magic i am not sure- they got a lot of young guys too- but Gordon and Vucevic are in thier primes- Fournier is in his prime and isnt half bad.

you cant go against grown men when you have a bunch of guys that can barely legally drink. Teams that start 4 guys 22 or younger arent going to win in the long run. And Drummond should (hopefully) be gone soon.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 166,627.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets were 28-52 from 3 tonight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was low key, and not a superstar, but the Iguodala signing was a really good get for them. He was a fringe all star caliber player at the time he went there and sought after by many teams.

Also though, the ownership change and new arena have moved them up a few rungs.
Ah that’s the other one I was thinking of, obviously not a star but underrated Finals MVP

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you had a 23, 18 and 5 from Allen and they beat the sorry twolves by 2 at home.

and i mean- no Nance and no Love- so you gotta take that into consideration--- but no towns too.

and like i said- teams arent going to take it easy on Sexton shooting 50/43 for very long. Thatll come down.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs gotta move on from Drummond ASAP.

Allen starting tonight is already at 13, 12 and 3 blocks. Fits the offense better- hes not a black hole with the ball and his hand.

Drummond is a solid player- but you just cant feature a big man that cant work inside out at all.
They move the ball better with Allen. Drummond is a damn good player but not a great fit and takes shots away from the young guards.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be favorites that's for sure.

The point remains: in the future, the Warriors will win some number of championships, the Cavs will win zero.
Hahaha ok

sure thing cool story bro GIF by Captain Obvious

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much you want to bet they finish 10th or below?

Miami and toronto will pass them. Charlotte probably will too.

Magic i am not sure- they got a lot of young guys too- but Gordon and Vucevic are in thier primes- Fournier is in his prime and isnt half bad.

you cant go against grown men when you have a bunch of guys that can barely legally drink. Teams that start 4 guys 22 or younger arent going to win in the long run. And Drummond should (hopefully) be gone soon.
Bookmarked the next time you hype up how good they are