• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....seems clear they could deal Beal so that is reasonable. You said Cavs' offer was unreasonable, so he asked for something better that was reasonable. duh.

Anything involving Herro.

Anything involving Wiseman and or the Minnesota pick. Any mid level prospect + a haul of draft picks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THT, Jared Dudley and cash considerations for Bradley Beal. More than fair. Wizards better strike now before they take this deal off the table

Way better than my idea of Kuz, THT, Schroder or KCP and getrting a 3rd team involved. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers for Beal is retarded for all parties

It would leave the Lakers with zero bench. They don't need him.

I'm inclined to agree. But, it's Lebron, it's the Lakers and Lebron wants him.

So it's going to get beat to death whether we like it or not. lol

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you don't tell him what is painfully obvious that he is overvaluing his own player.

Not overvaluing anything. It's the Lakers best offer and I've been very clear that it would take a minor miracle for a Beal to the Lakers trade to happen anyway.

In fact, in a previous post, I put the Lakers chances of pulling it off at about 10% and said that was being a homer.

If you want to see players being overvalued, read just about any of Wiggy's posts or just about any of your own posts re: Cavs players.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 168,827.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all keep saying this.

You are out of your mind if you think Draymond Green can’t fight.

How would we know? Sorry but not many are scared of a guy that tries to kick people in the nuts.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything involving Herro.

Anything involving Wiseman and or the Minnesota pick. Any mid level prospect + a haul of draft picks.
Garland and Herro both seem to have shown some improvement this season. Herro needs to shoot a little better from 3 as that has been dismal though small sample size due to his injury. Not crazy to think someone thinks a barely 21-year-old garland ends up the better player between the 2.

who is offering a haul of picks that are picks anyone would care about? LA teams would but they don't have them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would we know? Sorry but not many are scared of a guy that tries to kick people in the nuts.

You get that he wasn’t trying to kick people in the nuts though, right?

He move was a flail designed to embellish contact and get calls from the refs. Sometimes he accidentally hit people.

He used to kick his leg out like that 5-6 times a game and he made contact on like 1%. He wasn’t trying to kick people.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not overvaluing anything. It's the Lakers best offer and I've been very clear that it would take a minor miracle for a Beal to the Lakers trade to happen anyway.
Yep...also said not likely Garland goes in a Beal trade but been accused of overvaluing him in the same way you are Kuzma. FYI, happen to agree with those who said where he was picked you'll take the production he has given all day. But think we have a better idea what he is than a barely 21-year-old whose only full season was a bit disjointed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He move was a flail designed to embellish contact and get calls from the refs. Sometimes he accidentally hit people.

He used to kick his leg out like that 5-6 times a game and he made contact on like 1%. He wasn’t trying to kick people.
adams and Lebron might beg to differ.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he's the NBA version of the guy in rec leagues who's a pain in the ass to play against because he "moves wrong" on the floor.

Hate that guy. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland and Herro both seem to have shown some improvement this season. Herro needs to shoot a little better from 3 as that has been dismal though small sample size due to his injury. Not crazy to think someone thinks a barely 21-year-old garland ends up the better player between the 2.

who is offering a haul of picks that are picks anyone would care about? LA teams would but they don't have them.

I don’t know who will step up. Miami is the obvious one especially now that Giannis is locked up.

And of course it is possible that Garland ends up being better. But as for who has the most value today? It is Herro. And I don’t think that is even debateable.

All that matters in the context of this conversation is who is more valuable today. Herro has shone more so far and they both probably have similar upside.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...also said not likely Garland goes in a Beal trade but been accused of overvaluing him in the same way you are Kuzma. FYI, happen to agree with those who said where he was picked you'll take the production he has given all day. But think we have a better idea what he is than a barely 21-year-old whose only full season was a bit disjointed.

And yet your post said I was overvaluing him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adams and Lebron might beg to differ.

Well it obviously happened sometimes.

But if you watch film on Draymond from 2016 and before, he kicked his leg on most contested drives to the rim. Usually the kick was nowhere near hitting anyone.