• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about a Tristan Thompson for Andre Drummond trade?
Not sure if serious but if you are I think we talked about it a little while ago (maybe not with you, though, and you missed it). Can Cs do this with the Heyward trade exception as salary needs to be made up? If they can, I think Cs only do this if they feel like they need more scoring from drummond. They also have to know he's a black hole down low with the ball. Is that needed with Walker, Brown and tatum?

could offer a little more rebounding, but not like TT a slouch in that department or on D. Haven't followed and too lazy to look, but guessing he's still good for his 4-5 ORBs per game?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers aren’t a serious landing spot for Beal unless a 3rd team got involved.

Yeah, they have the players to make a good offer, but they don't have the picks. Not even close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well of course they would want Sexton. I'm sure they'd want other studs on rookie deals that they couldn't have. Why I believe he asked for reasonable replies.

Did he actually ask for reasonable replies?

That is hilarious.

He makes an unrealistic trade idea post and wants reasonable replies?

LOL.

Make a good post and you get good replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was. I posted earlier that when Kemba got that shot, I was thinking "fuckers gonna go 2-12 and their gonna win the game". lol

The last few seconds was some of the worst basketball ever. It was like the Lakers said "Here, you guys go ahead and win the game", but the Celtics didn't want to be rude hosts, so they decided to go ahead and let their guests have the win.

When Kemba had the ball my first thought was oh shit.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree on players, but it doesn't matter because they don't have the picks anyway. They'd have to get a 3rd team involved.

They definitely do not have many players a rebuilding team would seek out.

THT is really the only guy I would want and he is still mostly a dart throw.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if serious but if you are I think we talked about it a little while ago (maybe not with you, though, and you missed it). Can Cs do this with the Heyward trade exception as salary needs to be made up? If they can, I think Cs only do this if they feel like they need more scoring from drummond. They also have to know he's a black hole down low with the ball. Is that needed with Walker, Brown and tatum?

could offer a little more rebounding, but not like TT a slouch in that department or on D. Haven't followed and too lazy to look, but guessing he's still good for his 4-5 ORBs per game?

I will have you know that since the new year I've have been taking things very serious around here. No more joking around. And yes I was joking about TT for Drummond.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep considering Beal is a top 15 player and top 10 offensive player, THT is nothing in a trade for Beal

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could probably count Kuzma as one a rebuilding team would want depending on what they were still going to have after the trade. Schroder or KCP could be included to go to a 3rd team.

It would take a minor miracle to get it done. I'm getting a headache just thinking about all of the machinations that would have to happen to pull that off. lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they have the players to make a good offer, but they don't have the picks. Not even close.

THT, Jared Dudley and cash considerations for Bradley Beal. More than fair. Wizards better strike now before they take this deal off the table

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THT, Jared Dudley and cash considerations for Bradley Beal. More than fair. Wizards better strike now before they take this deal off the table

Blake for Beal

Let's do this....in the offseason after they get Cade

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could probably count Kuzma as one a rebuilding team would want depending on what they were still going to have after the trade. Schroder or KCP could be included to go to a 3rd team.

It would take a minor miracle to get it done. I'm getting a headache just thinking about all of the machinations that would have to happen to pull that off. lol

Nah.

He doesn’t move the needle anymore. He got his contract extension and won’t be super cheap next year. Doesn’t have a lot of upside either.

He is just a guy. Not really adding any value to a Beal trade package.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he actually ask for reasonable replies?

That is hilarious.

He makes an unrealistic trade idea post and wants reasonable replies?

LOL.

Make a good post and you get good replies.
Yes....seems clear they could deal Beal so that is reasonable. You said Cavs' offer was unreasonable, so he asked for something better that was reasonable. duh.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers for Beal is retarded for all parties

It would leave the Lakers with zero bench. They don't need him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

He doesn’t move the needle anymore. He got his contract extension and won’t be super cheap next year. Doesn’t have a lot of upside either.

Make sure you don't tell him what is painfully obvious that he is overvaluing his own player.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Yep that Kuzma lust is gone. He is just a solid rotation player....nothing special

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a nice grab for where he was drafted

But yes...been getting way too much love for a bit

Yeah for sure late 1st round pick likely going to have a career btwn 11-15 years and probably remains a rotation player for most of his career but yeah him or THT shouldn't be the starting point in a trade for a player on the level of Beal