• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it would be a bad move for Minny.

But, maybe they feel pressure to make a move to appease KAT?

Personably, I think they should be looking at trade offers for KAT.
Right, I never understand Minny and their gameplan. They have a star in KAT and it reminds me of when Love was there, it's only a matter of time before he gets traded. Probably in the next two seasons.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt the difference is night and day but it depends what picks Minny gives up too. That would leave them with Towns, Simmons and Culver as their future...if Culver doesn't develop they lose Edwards on his rookie contract and his value. But in the end, isn't Minny going to be in the lottery no matter what lol. For now, it seems like what CLE is destined for unless they can turn it around soon.
You aren't as optimistic as your Cavs brethren, shane....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt the difference is night and day but it depends what picks Minny gives up too. That would leave them with Towns, Simmons and Culver as their future...if Culver doesn't develop they lose Edwards on his rookie contract and his value. But in the end, isn't Minny going to be in the lottery no matter what lol. For now, it seems like what CLE is destined for unless they can turn it around soon.
The draft is such a crap shoot to begin with and when you have a front office that is questionable in evaluating talent it makes that circumstance worse. I saw the Sixers tank for picks which became Nerlens Noel, Michael Carter Williams, Jah Okafor, Embiid, Simmons, Fultz, Dario Saric. That’s one and half good basketball players in all that time.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t gasol retiring?

they’re pretty capped out

he’s gonna get playing time by attrition at this rate

Especially wkth the Lakers focusing on smaller players

it’s interesting
Gasoline is under contract

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I never understand Minny and their gameplan. They have a star in KAT and it reminds me of when Love was there, it's only a matter of time before he gets traded. Probably in the next two seasons.
The Wolves don't have a gameplan....LOL.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Pop likes him, which is part of what is feeding the DeRozan rumor.

Interesting. I'm guessing as a Lakers fan you'd rather have deRozan over Kuzma.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're getting there.

I remember an interesting topic question on a show here. was sometime in mid-late May and asked would you want to FF directly to football season. Obvious drawback is you don't get a summer.

I think I'd have done it at the time.

I wouldn't mind FFing directly to football season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't as optimistic as your Cavs brethren, shane....LOL.
I actually like Altman and moves he's made over the last couple seasons but in today's league you only have so much time for the rebuild. If they pick Mobley and make the right trades/moves that could be the turning point OR it could be disaster. I have hope but lets get this straight, the Cavs aren't magically going to be a playoff team they are still very young.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Altman and moves he's made over the last couple seasons but in today's league you only have so much time for the rebuild. If they pick Mobley and make the right trades/moves that could be the turning point OR it could be disaster. I have hope but lets get this straight, the Cavs aren't magically going to be a playoff team they are still very young.
Take Mobley when they have Love and Allen?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves don't have a gameplan....LOL.

the thing is, they had a good record when they had all their core guys available.

but they had little depth so without one they were a disaster.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theyre looking to dump culver for a second to give themselves room below the tax line to add someone with the mle