• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings getting kuzma and pope back would be the exact reason why they will always suck

I'd think they'd have to get more than that. They'd have to be including THT and/or the #22. Or Schroder in a sign and trade.

Otherwise, Pelinka better get that trade done before the Kings sober up.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a nice player but even he gets overplayed because he’s like the only piece of any real value that the Lakers would have available in any deal. People are acting like he’s some future star and that’s not likely. He projects to be a solid role player and nothing more.

I am not even convinced of that.

He seems very talented as a scorer, but lacks in court sense and decision making from what I have seen.

In many cases, those attributes are even more important for role players. Can’t have the role player jacking while the star is open 1 pass away.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being reported that the Lakers are talking to the Kings about Buddy Hield now.

I like Buddy Hield. He played for Lon Kruger. I know you know that. But I like Kruger because he made UNLV relevant again before he went to OK.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Buddy Hield. He played for Lon Kruger. I know you know that. But I like Kruger because he made UNLV relevant again before he went to OK.
And then he made OU relevant again. They got him at a time they had to have him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then he made OU relevant again. They got him at a time they had to have him.

Good point. He had success at every stop of his career. Was really surprised he retired. I think he'll be kinda working behind the scene helping his son out as first year coach at UNLV.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. He had success at every stop of his career. Was really surprised he retired. I think he'll be kinda working behind the scene helping his son out as first year coach at UNLV.
For sure, that is what was reported here when he retired.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems very talented as a scorer, but lacks in court sense and decision making from what I have seen.

That's what I saw as well. When he was getting limited minutes, he was coming in and impacting games more than he should have been able to which is art of what got folks excited. But when he started getting more playing time, the holes in his game would show up. Basically, when his chance to score was taken away, he often didn't know what to do. So he'd try to force something and up turning the ball over or missing a bad shot.

To be fair, that's going to happen. Hell, it happened with Kobe (even late in his career sometimes lol) and THT ain't him. I like the kid and I think he can be good a good starter quality player. I'm just not sure he can get the minutes with the Lakers to develop properly.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I saw as well. When he was getting limited minutes, he was coming in and impacting games more than he should have been able to which is art of what got folks excited. But when he started getting more playing time, the holes in his game would show up. Basically, when his chance to score was taken away, he often didn't know what to do. So he'd try to force something and up turning the ball over or missing a bad shot.

To be fair, that's going to happen. Hell, it happened with Kobe (even late in his career sometimes lol) and THT ain't him. I like the kid and I think he can be good a good starter quality player. I'm just not sure he can get the minutes with the Lakers to develop properly.

I think he might just be the kind of player who could start and post numbers on a bad team,

And then completely fall out of the rotation on a good one.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he might just be the kind of player who could start and post numbers on a bad team,

And then completely fall out of the rotation on a good one.

Meh, depends. What he appeared to be lacking most can be taught. He just has to be willing to learn it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought he was older(didn't bother looking it up lol), but yeah, i kinda knew his shooting numbers wouldn't light the world on fire...

He's one of those guys that's been around a long time. I actually thought he was older too. In fact, I had a whole different post in mind when I looked up his age. Had a Rondo comparison all set to go. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, depends. What he appeared to be lacking most can be taught. He just has to be willing to learn it.

Eh….

Court sense and feel can absolutely be developed.

But…

Guys who start off really low usually never get it.

THT is really low. I don’t think he will develop those attributes enough.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh….

Court sense and feel can absolutely be developed.

But…

Guys who start off really low usually never get it.

THT is really low. I don’t think he will develop those attributes enough.

Can't really argue that. Some of his mistakes were real head scratchers.