• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Pretty safe to say that if they can be a playmaker and/or shoot from the perimeter...the Lakers are interested.
I can’t think of a better destination for man bun, I really hope that happens

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 76ers need to take the best offer and go with it. They will not compete for a championship with Simmons on the team
I think they need to be patient. If and when guys like Beal and Dame get on the market the Sixers will be able to be in the mix for that guy if they still control Simmons. In the mean time this will be his first summer with this Sixers staff. Can’t hurt. They need to unlock him between the ears. If they don’t have Simmons, they don’t have the draft assets or the players to draw a guy like that. Then they’re just fucking around anyway. Embiid needs a Robin or he needs to be Robin. Just getting Buddy Hield Halliburton and the 9 pick or LaVert and Brogdan doesn’t take the Sixers to the next level. They can still be the same 1-4 seed and lose in the 2nd round with that new group just like they do now. They can’t waste this chance.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That release is so slow though.

Want to see that robot defend too. Looks a little stiff.

As long as he can hit the 3, they can hide him on defense,

But yeah, that release needs to be quicker. Programmer's gonna need to work on that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a defensive stopper off the bench. I’ll show my way out.

View attachment 275803

If you are looking for a defensive stopper....

The Day The Earth Stood Still GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siakam is an interesting prospect but I don’t know that he fits with Harris already being there. I’m still in favor of patience being employed especially when Beal gets floated as another guy with Dame looking to leave. Those teams never get back value when they deal a star. I’ve seen it play out with Barkley and A.I. for my team. When you start ruling out 80-90% of the league, Simmons as a take back becomes pretty compelling even if Portland and Washington don’t want him, a possible third team can step in. Now you have two chances instead of one to be That Team. I hope Morey is patient.