• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even convinced of that.

He seems very talented as a scorer, but lacks in court sense and decision making from what I have seen.

In many cases, those attributes are even more important for role players. Can’t have the role player jacking while the star is open 1 pass away.

He's 20 and just played his first full season in the NBA (largely in the d-league the year prior). You've established his ceiling already? He was forced into PG this season due to injuries, but that shouldn't be his role moving forward; he's a wing. He's also a favorite of Lebron's, so it will take a superstar deal to move him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but it’s the Lakers, not enough bling.
Really?

41aa047a62269e2ad8f5601b030ce39c.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Lakers have offered Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Kyle Kuzma to ‘almost’ every team in the league

NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski reported on Sunday that the Los Angeles Lakers have offered some combination of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Kyle Kuzma to virtually every team in the NBA.
It seems that the team is looking to trade for a guard to replace free agent Dennis Schroder.

think they are finding out that neither KCP or Kuzma have much value.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Lakers have offered Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Kyle Kuzma to ‘almost’ every team in the league

NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski reported on Sunday that the Los Angeles Lakers have offered some combination of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Kyle Kuzma to virtually every team in the NBA.
It seems that the team is looking to trade for a guard to replace free agent Dennis Schroder.

think they are finding out that neither KCP or Kuzma have much value.

no one listened when I said that Kuzma deal was bad….

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Cool. Then come take that MLE for us pretty please.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 20 and just played his first full season in the NBA (largely in the d-league the year prior). You've established his ceiling already? He was forced into PG this season due to injuries, but that shouldn't be his role moving forward; he's a wing. He's also a favorite of Lebron's, so it will take a superstar deal to move him.

Did I say anything like that?

No.

I said I don’t think he is going to pan out and I gave my reasons.

Never said a word about his ceiling.

Although, if the Lakers are passing on deals to keep THT, they will most likely regret it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say anything like that?

No.

I said I don’t think he is going to pan out and I gave my reasons.

Never said a word about his ceiling.

Although, if the Lakers are passing on deals to keep THT, they will most likely regret it.
It already cost them Lowry for the playoff run this year, plus his bird rights

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also,

How many of LeBron’s “favorites” have actually panned out and become good players?

He has not exactly been a guru when it comes to evaluating talent.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is an arenas rule FA so hte Lakers are likely going to have to pay a pretty penny to keep him.