• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do these unvaxxed players seriously want Ted Cruz to stand with them??

Not to mention that his "your body your choice" antics is really rich coming from someone like him.

Wow...just wow.

Attaboy, Cancun Teddie....way to politicize your own stupidity once again while also highlighting theirs.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virtually every post you've made says otherwise. Constantly calling people childish, selfish, silly, etc. for their opinion is an attempt to goad/guilt/shame them into changing their opinion.
But he said he's not trying to change anyone's opinion. Shouldn't that be good enough.....at least that's what I've heard. Hilarious.

All seriousness, I happen to agree with both of you here. I do think it's silly not to be vaxxed for most who refuse......but I guess I can also agree I don't believe it should be made mandatory by many (or all) businesses.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do Cavs fans even bother to show up?

Much could be written about the pathology of rhe Cavs fanbase.

The three players they hate the most are Kyrie, LeBron & Kevin Love...the exact three who brought them their only championship.

They are happier in the lottery basement than they are contending.

Its a strange mixture of self-loathing & prideful inferiority rarely seen outside France.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All seriousness, I happen to agree with both of you here. I do think it's silly not to be vaxxed for most who refuse......but I guess I can also agree I don't believe it should be made mandatory by many (or all) businesses.

Yeah, as I've shared, I'm vaccinated. But it was my choice to get vaccinated. I have no issue with those who aren't as that's their choice.

If a business they frequent chooses to require proof of vaccination, they have a choice to make...get vaccinated, find another, similar business or hope they can have what they want delivered. By the same token, the business has to decide if losing that customer is worth requiring vaccination proof.

My issue is mainly with the idea of the government mandating anything and/or using other means to try to force businesses into requiring vaccination.