• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His total career vorp is 1.

After line 7 years.

He’s basically a guy who can sign off the street to replace.

They would’ve been better off moving him and signing oubre to a cheaper dollar amount.

Dude.

You really need to stop basing you entire analysis of whether or not a player is good off of Vorp.

Vorp isn’t a bad stat, but it is not even close to being the end all be all you try to make it.

Now, I have no doubt the Warriors could find a better way to spend $30 million if they were able to use that Wiggins money to sign other player.

But, no chance a player off the street is as good as Wiggins.

Sorry, but you are very wrong here.

Wiggins can play with Curry and Klay. Oubre is a basketball knucklehead who doesn’t fit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but he was denied because he's obviously making it up. Some people really are sincere Christian Scientists
Which means they believe in something someone else made up. Shouldn't be an out for anyone in my opinion, but that's coming from an agnostic at best. Kinda like saying flat earthers should get different travel rates.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virtually every post you've made says otherwise. Constantly calling people childish, selfish, silly, etc. for their opinion is an attempt to goad/guilt/shame them into changing their opinion.
Even regardless of scientific fact, opinions don't count for shit when your employer (or government) mandates a certain action. Anti-vaxxers have every right not to get vaccinated, but don't expect the rest of the world to accept the rest of the world to accept that when protecting their own interests.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even regardless of scientific fact, opinions don't count for shit when your employer (or government) mandates a certain action. Anti-vaxxers have every right not to get vaccinated, but don't expect the rest of the world to accept the rest of the world to accept that when protecting their own interests.

Welcome to a free society.

As I've said all along, everyone gets to make their own decision and deal with the consequences of their decision. If someone doesn't want to get vaccinated and their employer says everyone who works there needs to be vaccinated...they get to update their resume on Indeed. The employer runs the risk of not being able to find a suitable replacement.

If a business wants to mandate proof of vaccination to enter their building, the person who doesn't want to get vaccinated gets to try to find a similar business or hope they can get what they want delivered. The business owner gets to deal with the potential loss of business.

It's really not as complicated as people want to make it.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta Braves in the 90s.

Detroit Red Wings in the late 90s/early 00's.

Niners in the early 90s.

LA had some pretty shit sports teams during the Lakers 3-peat 2000-02, only other one that was any good were the Angels in 02.

They never won a title but the Suns were basically the only good sports team in Phoenix from 1988-2010, only missed the playoffs 3 times during that stretch and made 1 Finals run & 4 conference finals runs. Dbacks winning the World Series in 2001 and the Cards making the SB at the tail end of that being the only bright spots otherwise.

But lately, no. Heat are pretty alone in that regard.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat with 74 first half points using a regular rotation with the exception of jimmy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m officially a degenerate. I have a play on a preseason basketball game. Raptors -2.5 over Sixers.

@DJ

Looks like you have a challenger for your most degenerate gambler on the NBA boards title.