• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much could be written about the pathology of rhe Cavs fanbase.

The three players they hate the most are Kyrie, LeBron & Kevin Love...the exact three who brought them their only championship.

They are happier in the lottery basement than they are contending.

Its a strange mixture of self-loathing & prideful inferiority rarely seen outside France.
I think what should be written is lumping all Cavs' fans together and how nuts that is. There are wildly differing opinions about all 3 of those players among Cavs' fans.

Can give you mine...

Lebron - never liked him, but very grateful he played a huge role in Cavs winning a title I never thought I'd see. Though not a fan, still think he's in discussion for GOAT

Kyrie - See above...and too bad he's such a nut roll ( not in discussion for GOAT, of course).

Love - solid player who was a lot like Bosh in that he was willing to do less with better players as teammates. Also like Bosh, but to a far lesser extent, a shame injuries have gotten the best of him......realize not injury but illness in Bosh case.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what should be written is lumping all Cavs' fans together and how nuts that is. There are wildly differing opinions about all 3 of those players among Cavs' fans.

Can give you mine...

Lebron - never liked him, but very grateful he played a huge role in Cavs winning a title I never thought I'd see. Though not a fan, still think he's in discussion for GOAT

Kyrie - See above...and too bad he's such a nut roll ( not in discussion for GOAT, of course).

Love - solid player who was a lot like Bosh in that he was willing to do less with better players as teammates. Also like Bosh, but to a far lesser extent, a shame injuries have gotten the best of him......realize not injury but illness in Bosh case.

If every Cav fan is like you, disliking 2 of those 3 players, my point is made.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, as I don't dislike them as players on the court. If Cavs' fans just don't like them maybe it shows they think with their heads and not their hearts?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta agree with dt. He's pretty consistently said that he's never been a Lebron fan, but appreciated that he's a great player who brought the Cavs a title he didn't think he'd see. Unless he was different on another board...he's looked at Lebron the same way as many Lakers fans do now...not a fan...but not giving back the title.

Now Wiggy....that's someone who soaked his panties at the mention of Lebron's name and then turned on him like a scorned woman when he left.

And by the time he left...even he was starting to wonder if Lebron holding the franchise hostage every off-season was worth it anymore.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with dt. He's pretty consistently said that he's never been a Lebron fan, but appreciated that he's a great player who brought the Cavs a title he didn't think he'd see. Unless he was different on another board...he's looked at Lebron the same way as many Lakers fans do now...not a fan...but not giving back the title.

Now Wiggy....that's someone who soaked his panties at the mention of Lebron's name and then turned on him like a scorned woman when he left.

And by the time he left...even he was starting to wonder if Lebron holding the franchise hostage every off-season was worth it anymore.
Yep...and don't forget Kyrie. Hard to imagine anyone thinks he's anything other than a nut roll now...whether he played on a team they cheer for or not.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...and don't forget Kyrie. Hard to imagine anyone thinks he's anything other than a nut roll now...whether he played on a team they cheer for or not.

Yeah, I think Wiggy stayed on the Kyrie bandwagon longer than most...but by the time he left, Wiggy was done with the crazy too. lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He tanked the Celtics season and cost them Michael Porter jr or Bridges

He’s dead to me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebronjames still thinks Kyrie is better than Steph Curry

And wiggy thinks Steph's the most overrated league MVP of all time. Wonder if those two are related?

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter why you dislike them.

My post said Cavs fans dislike those 3 players more than any others, and that is accurate.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie on the other hand may not cave until the playoffs, if then,

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter why you dislike them.

My post said Cavs fans dislike those 3 players more than any others, and that is accurate.
But you are still wrong as Cavs fans have wildly differing opinions about all of them...especially Lebron and Love.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much could be written about the pathology of rhe Cavs fanbase.

The three players they hate the most are Kyrie, LeBron & Kevin Love...the exact three who brought them their only championship.

^^^^^^^^^^
Here's what I said.

Its clear I was talking about the fanbase, a group of people.
And I said they hate those three players the most, which means more than any other Cavs players.

I don't know how you could take that as meaning every Cavs fan hates all three of those players.
That would be crazy.

As a group, they hate the three players most responsible for bringing them a championship... more than any other players.
That's strange behavior from a fanbase, unless you take the position that LBJ, Kyrie & Love are vile people who deserve to be hated.

Can someone name another NBA fanbase who reserves their strongest hate for the player(s) most responsible for bringing them a championship(s)?

@dtgold88

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His total career vorp is 1.

After line 7 years.

He’s basically a guy who can sign off the street to replace.

They would’ve been better off moving him and signing oubre to a cheaper dollar amount.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His total career vorp is 1.

After line 7 years.

He’s basically a guy who can sign off the street to replace.

They would’ve been better off moving him and signing oubre to a cheaper dollar amount.
Nonsense

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^
Here's what I said.

Its clear I was talking about the fanbase, a group of people.
And I said they hate those three players the most, which means more than any other Cavs players.

I don't know how you could take that as meaning every Cavs fan hates all three of those players.
That would be crazy.

As a group, they hate the three players most responsible for bringing them a championship... more than any other players.
That's strange behavior from a fanbase, unless you take the position that LBJ, Kyrie & Love are vile people who deserve to be hated.

Can someone name another NBA fanbase who reserves their strongest hate for the player(s) most responsible for bringing them a championship(s)?

@dtgold88
And I am trying to tell you the vast majority of people do not hate them....at least in the sense for what they did on the court and the title they helped win. Hate is kind of a strong word as well.

But I can agree even if you chose dislike there probably is not as much dislike for the top 3 players on other title teams from a fan base.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am trying to tell you the vast majority of people do not hate them....at least in the sense for what they did on the court and the title they helped win. Hate is kind of a strong word as well.

But I can agree even if you chose dislike there probably is not as much dislike for the top 3 players on other title teams from a fan base.

Fair.