• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Free Agency - The First $50M Per Year Guarantee??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady had dominated the Free Agency news of 2020. 2021 will be a free for all. Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson will be the big guys if they can get through 2020 without serious injury.

The Kansas City Chiefs have tried to extend Mahomes and will continue to do so. Problem is, according to the NFL Network that Mahomes has a professional athlete for a father and a very good agent. To sign now, unless the Chiefs can offer him $50M would be stupid. Houston was turned down by Watson last year when they offered him a four year extension for a guaranteed $150M.

As much as I'd hate to see it, I can easily picture Mahomes playing in a White Horse Helmet and Watson playing in a Horseshoe Helmet.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....

What you're saying is......

We need to stockpile more Cooler Ranch Doritos!!!!!!! *Grabs keys*

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady had dominated the Free Agency news of 2020. 2021 will be a free for all. Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson will be the big guys if they can get through 2020 without serious injury.

The Kansas City Chiefs have tried to extend Mahomes and will continue to do so. Problem is, according to the NFL Network that Mahomes has a professional athlete for a father and a very good agent. To sign now, unless the Chiefs can offer him $50M would be stupid. Houston was turned down by Watson last year when they offered him a four year extension for a guaranteed $150M.

As much as I'd hate to see it, I can easily picture Mahomes playing in a White Horse Helmet and Watson playing in a Horseshoe Helmet.

Great for Mahomes and Watson...but in a hard cap league...not so great for the Chiefs or Texans. Good KC finally got that ring...as soon as Mahomes inks the big contract, they will be in cap hell the following offseason.